Kevin Durant Private Signing October 4th

JermDa1

Premier Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
UPDATE: This one is pretty important. Durant would like to move up the signing to before camp as the team has a hectic first week of camp and traveling. Rather than fitting it in when he was in charlotte he would rather do it from his hometown, D.C. We are shooting for the date of September 30 - thru - October 2nd. Please have your items by september 29th in my hands to be safe.

I do have extra 16x20s, 11x14s and 8x10s that I ordered if you are interested. All jerseys are sold out that I was offering.

I appreciate your understand if you have any questions email me at JermDa1@cox.net. You will get a faster response if you email me directly as it goes to my phone.

Thank you
Jeremy
9nineteen Sports

Stosh

Banned
Credits
Jeremy, I know we've talked through email, but you can add me to the list for the 16x20.

Send me an invoice and I'll get you payment. Thanks!

JermDa1

Premier Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
Jeremy, I know we've talked through email, but you can add me to the list for the 16x20.

Send me an invoice and I'll get you payment. Thanks!

I will update the master list this evening when i get off work. My apologies. so many emails that I have been just updating the excel spreadsheet master list instead of all the websites. Will do that asap. thanks!

Atlabraves

Banned
Credits
put me down for 1 jersey, sending it to you with payment thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

adamg

Lifetime Member
Credits
if you go on ebay and type in this auction number this is exactly what the durant jerseys look like

i can do em for 25 delivered if anyone wants one pm me

I'll take it. It's authentic right, not a knock off?
JermDa1 - can Atlabraves send the jersey directly to you on my behalf?