Kevin Durant Private Signing October 4th

JermDa1

Premier Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
adamg - Its probably not authentic thats why I am making this clear that I am not the one selling these jerseys on sportsgraphing.com. I know Alan doesnt condone this so what you do with him is yalls business. As long as it gets to me by the 29th, it will get signed nomatter what you send. I appreciate your interest in the signing.

JermDa1

Premier Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
ANOTHER UPDATE:

You do not have to rush to get my your items. Theres a very likely chance this is going to get pushed back now. Durants people and I are trying to get a date set in stone but are having troubles. Each time we set a new date, something else has came up. The date we had set for October 1st doesn't work for Durant now.

For those that have already sent in items, the signing is going to happen and im pushing for the sooner the better. I just felt it was my job to not withhold any information and put it out as i get it. If you want a refund ill be more than happy to refund you your money in full. However theres a chance they say lets do it tomorrow and I take what I have and go. I have no cashed a single check nor withdrawn a penny from my paypal account that has been sent in.

If you have any questions please PM or email me. If its easier to call, pm me your phone number. The last thing I want is there to be a lack of communication. My new tentative date i am proposing is October 7th in Miami FL. Do not be alarmed as if this signing isnt going to happen, the main reason I am putting this out there is because of the signings that have gone bad recently on SCN. You ask me questions, ill give you straight answers.

JermDa1

Premier Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
Can we please stay on track here fellaz. I appreciate it. If you have issues in the past with each other lets handle it with PM's. Thanks in advance.

If you have any questions about the Durant signing, feel free to contact me via pm, email or phone (most have my number). Thanks

Stosh

Banned
Credits
Hey Jeremy, do you want the paypal payment for this signing sent to the same email you've used to write me?

Last edited by a moderator:

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
Jeremy, I just won't be able to have a jersey into you in time. Sorry, but I will definitely get in on the next one if there is one. And I will definitely be down for your future Eagles signings.

JermDa1

Premier Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
ANOTHER UPDATE:

You do not have to rush to get my your items. Theres a very likely chance this is going to get pushed back now. Durants people and I are trying to get a date set in stone but are having troubles. Each time we set a new date, something else has came up. The date we had set for October 1st doesn't work for Durant now.

For those that have already sent in items, the signing is going to happen and im pushing for the sooner the better. I just felt it was my job to not withhold any information and put it out as i get it. If you want a refund ill be more than happy to refund you your money in full. However theres a chance they say lets do it tomorrow and I take what I have and go. I have no cashed a single check nor withdrawn a penny from my paypal account that has been sent in.

If you have any questions please PM or email me. If its easier to call, pm me your phone number. The last thing I want is there to be a lack of communication. My new tentative date i am proposing is October 7th in Miami FL. Do not be alarmed as if this signing isnt going to happen, the main reason I am putting this out there is because of the signings that have gone bad recently on SCN. You ask me questions, ill give you straight answers.

just wanted to add this to the bottom below the rubble of madness that was on this thread between members. Just so the people involved in this deal didnt overlook.

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
Just a quick question, is anybody sending a USA jersey in for this? Where is the best place to get them?