Loudoun Hounds fan fest

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
I hear what you are saying. Except for the fact that the dude from the team told me on the phone..."we are trying to keep the ebay guys away". And you know as well as I do...if you are over age 13 and have anything other than a Loudoun Hounds ball to get signed....you are labeled an ebay guy. I was just bringing this up so guys like you who drive a long way were forewarned. I hope I am wrong - and I know you guys know your way around a fan fest. But....5000 people...hundreds of collectors/ebay'ers in the DC metro area salivating at this lineup....I would be pissed to drive all that way and walk away with not very much. I wish everyone luck....please post your experience on Monday.

Understand and appreciate Shaun, as always. I'm still gonna make the trip...I have no problem telling some hack security guy about the ebay thing. Guys who drive 3+ hours to get cards signed aren't trying to turn stuff around for profit. How many cards would Fielder have to sign just for me to break even on gas money? LOL! ;) We'll see how it goes...may not get everyone, or the big name guys, but heck, if I get Ellie Rodriguez I'll be happy, as I've never gotten him before.