Magic Johnson at NBA Store tonight 12/8

themop15

Premier Member
Credits
Magic Johnson is going to be at the NBA Store tonight in Manhattan from 5:30 to 7 signing his new book (the one with Larry Bird). You get a ticket for the signing when you buy the book. You're able to get up to three books signed and one outside item. Seems like a pretty good deal. I just got mine and they still had quite a few tickets available.

newtographing

Premier Member
Credits
Magic Johnson is going to be at the NBA Store tonight in Manhattan from 5:30 to 7 signing his new book (the one with Larry Bird). You get a ticket for the signing when you buy the book. You're able to get up to three books signed and one outside item. Seems like a pretty good deal. I just got mine and they still had quite a few tickets available.

Im officially jealous :)

bmac415

Lifetime Member
Credits
thats awesome. post sum pics after you get it! what outside piece r u going to bring?

themop15

Premier Member
Credits
I've got that Sports Illustrated from 1991 with the headline "MAGIC" and the image of him doing a sky hook. I've been trying to get it signed for quite a while (failed last year at a book signing). That's going to be my outside item.