MANNY MACHADO Private Signing

crabbygraphs

Premier Member
Credits
these interest threads are pretty useless. Unless you have serious information you won't be able to gauge real interest anyway. I'm sure at $5 for the good sig you will sell 1000's, but at $30 for 'm3' you'll sell zippy. So can you post some specifics for people?

Well put. Im honestly guessing he wont do it for less than 30-40 and that would be without him (person putting this together) making any money on it. I actually tried setting on up with him and negotiations did not go well.

Phil Walls

Approved Sponsor
Credits
I'm hoping to hear something this week......thanks for the feedback. I know he's had a sloppy signature all along......what are you guys hoping for? I'm asking so I know what I should be asking for and as for the signature location, I'll absolutely have him sign in the right spot on each item.In the last year alone I've done signings with Ray Lewis, Terrell Suggs and about half the Ravens so I can certainly handle a Machado signing and make sure it's done to everyones liking. Keep the feedback coming and feel free to be specific yet realistic so I can ensure everyone is happy with the result.

Thanks again,

Phil

Phil Walls

Approved Sponsor
Credits
I've personally held as many signings as anyone in the Baltimore area over the last two years ( Alan Moore can vouch for this ) and no one has seen me post random "interest" threads ever.....I personally spoke with Manny on Friday and he tells me that he's interested so I gave him my card and he claims he will have his agent contact me. I plan to go down again mid-week if I haven't heard from his agent, in an effort to push this along. This isn't some side business for me.....I do this for a living so know that I'm doing everything within my power to make it happen.

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
I never understood why the agent has to get involved in signings. Seems like the player would make more $$ by leaving them out of it.

Laurens

Founding Member
Credits
From a legal standpoint, the player probably leaves to the agent to negotiate such marketing opportunities.

What if Manny can't fulfill his end or more importantly who is to say the people who want to have a deal with him are legitimate?

Manny's job is to play professional baseball, not get caught up in negotiations.