March Signings - Chris Potter Sports

Rip8cp1

Premier Member
Website
www.chrispottersports.com
Credits
Ray Narleski

I will be conducting a private signing with Ray Narleski on March 9th, 2011. I need all items by March 4th, 2011 Items will be mailed back by March 30th, 2011. For more information, please visit our website.

1956, 58 All Star
Cleveland Indians 1954-58
Detroit Tigers 1959

Cards – $15.00
Balls/Flats – $20.00
Bats/Jerseys – $25.00
Inscriptions - $5

I have baseballs available for $13.00 ea
I have photos available for $5.00 ea

Have items mailed to:

Chris Potter Sports
9722 Groffs Mill Dr
Suite 107
Owings Mills, MD 21117

443 955 0071

Please send a SASE or contact me to arrange shipping.
Money Order or personal check preferred. Paypal is accepted on our website.

March 4th Signings | Autographed Sports Memorabilia

Rip8cp1

Premier Member
Website
Credits
Mel Roach

I will be conducting a private signing with Mel Roach on March 9th, 2011. I need all items by March 4th, 2011 Items will be mailed back by March 30th, 2011. For more information, please visit our website.

Milwaukee Braves 1953-54, 57-61
Chicago Cubs 1961
Philadelphia Phillies 1962

Cards – $15.00
Balls/Flats – $20.00
Bats/Jerseys – $25.00
Inscriptions - $5

I have baseballs available for $13.00 ea
I have photos available for $5.00 ea

Have items mailed to:

Chris Potter Sports
9722 Groffs Mill Dr
Suite 107
Owings Mills, MD 21117

443 955 0071

Please send a SASE or contact me to arrange shipping.
Money Order or personal check preferred. Paypal is accepted on our website.

March 4th Signings | Autographed Sports Memorabilia

Rip8cp1

Premier Member
Website
Credits
Hello everyone, I finally have a minute to catch my breath. I wanted to let everyone know that the signings are going well. We met with Bobby Doerr the other day and he looks great. He is truly a wonderful man. Joe Verbanic met Pete Ward and I at Bobby Doerr's house and we sat around listening to all kinds of baseball stories. Afterwards I took Verbanic and Ward to lunch where we heard more stories about their careers. So far we have met with:

Clay Dalrymple
Don Johnson
George Freese
Scott Brosius
Bobby Doerr
Pete Ward
Joe Verbanic
Rick Bladt
Frank Peters
Ed Basinski

We have 16 more guys to meet up with while we are in the Northwest. We were scheduled to fly back on Friday, Feb 18th, but we are going to be pushing back our flight until Monday Feb 21. I know many of you have inquired about Colovito, I will be seeing him on Feb 22nd. We met with Scott Brosius today and I might add that he was SUPER. Such a great guy with many stories to tell and an all around great guy. By the way, we have video recorded interviews with every player we have met with. These interviews will be posted upon our return. I think many of you will enjoy the stories they have to share. Thank you for your patience and take care.

Chris Potter

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
Cant wait to see the Doerr interview, what a great guy...

Rip8cp1

Premier Member
Website
Credits
Hello everyone - We just got back to Baltimore this evening. We had to push back our flight due to a snow storm we ran into in Central Oregon. We will be working to get orders out starting tomorrow. If everyone can bump this up every now and then or attach it to any post that has questions regarding the status of their order, please link this thread to their question. With all of the signings we have going on it is hard to keep people posted on the status of all of the threads. Below is a list of information regarding all of our January 21st Deadline signings. We had originally set a "Return date" but due to the unexpected weather we ran into, the return date has been changed to another two weeks, we still have players to see.

We have yet to meet up with but we will be meeting with these players in the next 3-5 days:
Rocky Colavito
Curt Simmons
Dick Hall
Fred Talbot
Ace Parker
Kirt Manwaring
Leo Burke
Gail Harris
Bill Dailey
Tom Herr
Dick Gernert
Bob Priddy
Steve Blass
Roy Face
George Spriggs
Tom Qualters
Ken Dixon
Don Schwall

Rip8cp1

Premier Member
Website
Credits
Unfortunately we had some postponements with a few of our signings:
Bobby Gene Smith - Was out of town for family reasons unknown. Will Be re-scheduled in the next 2-3 months.
Jay Johnstone - Was going to meet him at the B.A.T. dinner but had to cancel. I will be seeing Mr. Johnstone in April
Jon Matlack - Will be meeting with him in the next 30 days.
Tommy Davis - Was going to meet him at the B.A.T. dinner but had to cancel. I will be seeing Mr. Johnstone in April

The following players below are cancellations due to a miscommunication with the show promoter (long story), all items sent in for these players will receive full refunds:
Graig Nettles
Bill Madden
Jimmy Key
Tim Raines
Ramiro Mendoza
Barry Foote

The following players have cancelled, all orders sent in for the players below will receive a full refund:
Jim Dickson
Cole Gillespie
Matt Sinatro
Rob Mallicoat
Ruben Sierra
Mike Lowell
Bobby Brown
Bill Harris

Rip8cp1

Premier Member
Website
Credits
If you have sent in for one of our January 21st deadline signings and do not see the name of the player on these lists then the signing has been conducted and you will be receiving your item shortly. Unless however you sent in multiple items in the same package and are waiting on any of the players we have yet to see. Thank you for everyones patience and don't forget about the signings we will be having in March. Take care.

Chris Potter

Rip8cp1

Premier Member
Website
Credits
Sorry for the delay everyone. I finally have a chance to update everyone. We have been working around the clock to get everyones items out in the mail. I apologize for the delay in mailing everyones items back. I know I had posted an original mail back date of April 15th. I can now officially say that everything with the exception of 2 or 3 orders, have been mailed out. We got the last of it out this morning. As for the April 10th deadline with Sudakis and others, that deadline has been extended until May 28th. The new return ship back date is June 28th. With the overwhelming response we had for the last signing, it took longer then expected to mail everyones items back. Again, thank you for your patience. I will be posting more in the week regarding postponements and cancellations. If you are receiving our e mail newsletter then you should already be aware of any postponements or cancellations. Thanks again and take care.

Chris Potter