March Sun Times show-initial list...

ansaraaj

Premier Member
Credits
What's with the hike in prices? Was getting a Reggie Wayne premium signed, used to say $90 for a mail-in premium, now up to $100. Do they always bump prices up closer to the date?

82brewers

Lifetime Member
Credits
went today- got ogden, fred lynn and dwight evans. all 3 nice guys, autographs turned out just like i wanted. got alomar in vip bag. 17 willie wilson, 9 hoyts and 2 stenerud. larry screwed everyone on the stenerud line. advertised 11-1. line was only opened from 11:08- 12:40.

pittgrad0214

Premier Member
born and raised in PA, Now living in Shelbyville K
Credits
went today- got ogden, fred lynn and dwight evans. all 3 nice guys, autographs turned out just like i wanted. got alomar in vip bag. 17 willie wilson, 9 hoyts and 2 stenerud. larry screwed everyone on the stenerud line. advertised 11-1. line was only opened from 11:08- 12:40.

I was there when Larry screwed everyone. I was about 5 from the end. I ended up with 8 stenerude's while wife worked Wilson line and she got 27. It's amazing how much faster a line is without Larry and how many more autos you get without him

82brewers

Lifetime Member
Credits
today got alomar, sutter,morris, hershiser and mcmahon. all turned out, nice guys. vip line- 6 frank white, 5 burroughs and 9 louis lipps. i observed today not as many items from behind the table because they had guys coming through the line from the back room with pages of 9 cards and other items. also noticed a huge crowd paying big dollars for current football players. no wonder why there will be another show in 2 months.

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
Seemed to be more of a mad house of near the Autograph Side on Sunday compared to Saturday. I ended up getting

1- Drew Brees Signed Super Bowl Football
1- Carlton Fisk Signed Canvas
1- Andre Dawson Signed Litho

It was a cheaper show which I was happy about. Also didnt spend any of the cash I brought Sunday at the dealer tables

What is this April show everyone is talking about? Any link or info?

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
May 18-19 same place. So far Anthony Rizzo, Ara Parsegian, Fergie Jenkins, M.D. Jennings, Chris Carter and Billy Williams