March Sun Times show-initial list...

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
I'll say this as I think enough names have been released to make a judgment with the caveat that more names are coming: if you collect FB/Baseball HOF'ers and you typically come to the Chicago shows then this lineup is terrible so far. Not that many guys and the guys who are listed (Butkus, Fisk, Jim Brown) are mostly here pretty often

pittgrad0214

Premier Member
born and raised in PA, Now living in Shelbyville K
Credits
there is more going to be added, i heard ron dayne and bob feller museum has private signing that time with tiki barber and johnny lattner so i imagine there is the thunder and lightning backfield and the heisman connection. I expect ray lewis with his MAB connection and about 10 others to be added bigger names

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
Thoughts about new HOFers and pricing? I'd like to see a few of them there-until I see their prices!!!

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Carter was here like 2 years ago around 69/79/89 or something along those lines. I don't think he sold 30 tickets since the prices were high for a non-HOF'er. I imagine you can look at the prices for Roaf/Cortez to guess prices for Ogden and Larry Allen.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Haha yeah you can bet your paycheck that Robinson will be in the March lineup. I got Jerry Kramer but passed on Robinson when they were here with the SB 1/2 Packers in the fall of 2011. Needless to say I wish that I would have picked him up then. Also, these senior candidates just easily get voted in once they get on the ballot so next year I will just buy them once they've been named rather than waiting for a show

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
Orel Hershiser, Ron Dayne, Marian Hossa and Doug Martin all added

More names coming...