994 Broadway
Thornwood, NY
914-747-7455

More info can be found at: www.LastLicks.net

Jetsfan22

Lifetime Member
Credits
YANKS4LIFE said:
I hate that steiner.He say's it's all for the kid's LOL.
I am sure a kid can afford a $150 auto.
Yea really. Idk how they even make money.. The only deal I can POSSIBLY see myself buying was robinson cano 55$ for an 8X10.... Not gonna though..

Captian23

Founding Member
Credits
Cano

SI Mall-BC Sports

$45 Flat/Ball

bryan

Credits
those prices are such a rip, everything from steiner is such a rip i would never buy anything from those prices i was going to get a cano signed but not when it's 55 dollars for an 8 by 10 i wondered if the stuff you get signed is even certified

ELSKOTTO

Lifetime Member & Site Moderator
Credits
thats insane.....its shows like this and people that pay the prices that discourage a lot of players from signing at the ballpark because they start thinking WOW MY AUTOGRAPH(or scribble) IS WORTH A LOT OF MONEY!....I BET ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE SELLING THEM AND MAKING A LOT OF MONEY OFF OF ME!....which isn't true lol even the people who do sell autographs don't make a "lot" of money and are lucky to cover their own expenses.

MidSouth Minors

Founding Member
Credits
Is the intent of a personal appearance at a card show to sell autographs at the show though? Maybe the only way the promoter can get the athlete to do a private signing is to have a card show. The promoter then charges insane prices so that very few people buy an autograph. Then the promoter sends his own people through the line to get items signed for future sales.

The result? The promoter sells "reduced price" signed 8 x 10's for $30/$40 after the show which is still at a profit for the show promoter/dealer. The athlete, as previously covered, thinks his autographs are worth a ton of money since it was "sold" to so many people at the show for $55.