Michael Jordan Signing!

Yankeey2

Lifetime Member
Credits
Hey Everyone,

I just teamed up with UD to bring you a Michael Jordan signing! I need the items by Wednesday Nov. 24th.

Item prices are:

Prices are as Follows:

Photos / Posters / Flats (up to 20x36 size), Programs
Small Items Cost: $650 per item

Basketballs, Nike Shoes, Bulls / UNC Jerseys , Shooting Shirt
Large Items Cost: $900 per item

Art Lithographs, Rarity Items
Premium Items Cost: $1100 per item

Drop me an email at yankforlife41@yahoo.com, or PM me with what you need signed!

You can also call or text me at 19084186138

Mike
MIKESAUTOGRAPHS

Last edited:

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
Yankee can u provide some more info for this like when the signing is supposed to take place. I called Upper Deck today and spoke to manager and he said he wasn't aware of anything signings until January and even then he wasn't aware that anyone was partnering up with them for it.

Chad

Founding Member
Website
www.sportsautosttm.com
Credits
Hmmm....pay my rent for 2 months or get a signed Jordan jersey? Thanks alot Mike, guess I'm gonna have to drag out the ol pop-tent and hope my family understands the sacrifice they're making! :eek:)

Seriously, when do you need to know on definite send-ins? Like 99% of the board, this is a signing I'd love to get in on, but it's just a matter of rounding up the cash. Hmmmm.....Do I really need two kidneys?

Hot Buttered Dustin

Premier Member
Credits
Hmmm....pay my rent for 2 months or get a signed Jordan jersey? Thanks alot Mike, guess I'm gonna have to drag out the ol pop-tent and hope my family understands the sacrifice they're making! :eek:)

Seriously, when do you need to know on definite send-ins? Like 99% of the board, this is a signing I'd love to get in on, but it's just a matter of rounding up the cash. Hmmmm.....Do I really need two kidneys?
I would just donate blood every other day, hit up a sperm bank twice a week too...

Ya know, for the cause and all.... AND BY CAUSE WE MEAN THE GREATEST BASKETBALL PLAYER OF ALL TIME...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmG5m6XK8_s

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
I'm curious if this is legit, how some of the pricing is as low as it is. For example, the Upper Deck management person I spoke with told me prices on jerseys and balls were at least $200 higher than what is mentioned here.

Yankeey2

Lifetime Member
Credits
The signing is Early December 2010 but I need the items before then obviously. Since I'm doing a bulk order and getting multiple orders I'm getting good prices to pass on to you guys. There is a Send In Program that you have to go approved to, just so you can gather up items to be signed.

Will be doing a bunch of send in signings with UD, each time I get an email of a new signing I will post it. Not sure what shipping will be, You have to pay for shipping to and back for yourself. I get the item, send it to UD, he signs it, they send it back to me, I send it back to you.