Michael Jordan Signing!

Graphmaster

Premier Member
Credits
Being UD is conducting the signing will there be Holograms and a COA for each item? If not is there a fee for that service?

Thome25

Premier Member
Credits
The signing is Early December 2010 but I need the items before then obviously. Since I'm doing a bulk order and getting multiple orders I'm getting good prices to pass on to you guys. There is a Send In Program that you have to go approved to, just so you can gather up items to be signed.

Will be doing a bunch of send in signings with UD, each time I get an email of a new signing I will post it. Not sure what shipping will be, You have to pay for shipping to and back for yourself. I get the item, send it to UD, he signs it, they send it back to me, I send it back to you.

Im in for a poster if this is legit... Thank you for responding about the process, but can elaborate on the legitamacy of this? I have some concerns since since Upper Deck has no idea of this signing? Sorry to be so pessimistic, but this is a ton of cash to lay down.

Yankeey2

Lifetime Member
Credits
UD has to know of the signing...they're the ones doing it, unless I'm talking with a fake UD rep that put everything together to send to UD's headquarters...lol.

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
UD has to know of the signing...they're the ones doing it, unless I'm talking with a fake UD rep that put everything together to send to UD's headquarters...lol.

It is strange, but the manager I spoke to said UD was not partnering up with anyone for their next signing with MJ.

Yankeey2

Lifetime Member
Credits
I am just getting the items in a bulk order and pretty much managing everything to make sure it gets signed. You have to be approved to be in the ESP program, I'm not partnering up with them, just teaming up with them and some forum members to get everything into a big order and send it out.

beastinbigal

Premier Member
Credits
Will he sign the ud minor baseball card?

Doubt it Sim......Last signing posted that he wouldn't do cards at all.......That was with another dude though but same concept.