november 2011 suntimes show

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
Looks like some rollback pricing will be happening again....Rose, Barry Sanders, etc. I wonder what Sanders' rollback price will be? I hope $99 on a mini. I think Rose's rollback was $35 once?

Vanteddy

Lifetime Member
Credits
I can't believe they add Joe Frazier. WOW!! Has Mr Frazier ever done a Chicago Sun Times Show? I wonder what his prices will be?

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
I bet they do with Sanders what they did with Marino 99 flats up to 8x10 and 149 all other items. Just a guess

salty99

Premier Member
Credits
They added rodman, mays, ted lindsay, rocky colavito, bobby knight, larussa, lou brock rollback and white ford rollback to nov. show

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
What a redundant, boring, tired line-up so far. Why wouldn't they try to bring in all of the Packer HOF'ers to capitalize off of the huge success that was the Packer SB players? I'm not even a Packers fan but that is just business sense. They have so far chosen not to listen to the requests of their customers for this show, and are instead just bringing out the same guys who have been here in the last 24 months. Looks like I'll save some money!

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
I'm with you on that one, nbrock. You know why they keep bringing back these same guys? New people enter the hobby/shows daily. They'll grab up all these guys as all of us did years ago. Honestly, though, do you really think MM really cares what customers at their Sun Times shows say? Look at the prices of items on their site.

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
New Names up on the website. I need Ford and Brock for projects. Im happy. Prices will be key