november 2011 suntimes show

82brewers

Lifetime Member
Credits
sandberg, carlton, bob gibson, dawson, banks, o smith, howe, bench, f robinson, larry holmes and kent hrbek so far.

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
wow still 2 months til the national and mounted memories has named the first guest for november. of course recylced, how many times can chicago need banks, sandberg, carlton and bob gibson?

Because Banks and Sandberg always sell and mounted is all about making the money.

grapherazzi

Premier Member
Credits
Is it just me or is anyone else really getting tired of seeing the same people at practically every major show? I'm not sure what i would do differently but I would like to see a little variety.

82brewers

Lifetime Member
Credits
kent hrbek i thought was a good one. got him on cards when he played but could use a photo and si cover.

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
I'd like a Hrbek, too, but he'll be at least $39 and then an inscription fee on top of that. All Cubs and Cardinals, and like someone posted, there's a huge market for them there.

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
Don't worry....maybe they'll add some current Cubs at the usual over-priced price. And the lines will all be long as usual!!

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
Well at least that is a bit different. I think they can keep the same names in a rotation due to all the new collectors getting into this hobby.