October trip to Dominican Republic

Credits
I need 1982 topps future stars, and wouldn't mind getting my TCMA Pawsox card signed. But please don't worry about going out of the way (enjoy your time off). Would it be possible to mail to him? Don't know how well the postal service works in the DR (too bad I couldn't send him some Copenhagen in return). Is there an address to reach him? Thanks!

I wouldn't trust anything to the Dominican Postal Service.

JJmodesto

Premier Member
Credits
I am interested in Santiago Ramirez, Cesar Geronimo, Pascual Perez, Ramon Martinez and maybe Pascual Coco.

handcuffs72

Founding Member
Credits
i (and many others) and Anderson Amador away from the 2004 just rookies set...he was a big bonus baby who played two years in the GCL and was released...per his card he is from Azua...any chance you could track him down?

Last one I need for my set!

Credits
Don't do it!!!! It's not everyday I can hold kings random over him.

Honestly, unless he's moved to Santo Domingo or San Pedro I won't go after him. Azua is closer to Haiti than Santo Domingo and I don't want to go there for just a few cards and have to deal with Angel Torres, the other major leaguer resident of the city.

Credits
I'm trying to avoid taking cards for too many guys as I don't want to commit too much of my vacation to autographs. Here's a list of 6 that I'm willing to take. Cards only, blue sharpie is my default pen.

Cesar Geronimo, Santiago Ramirez, Pascual Perez, Miguel Dilone, Ramon Martinez (Dodgers, Red Sox, Pirates pitcher)- $20 each

Elpidio Guzman-$10 each

If anyone has access to a photo of Ramon Martinez as a Pirate I would gladly work out a deal with you for it.

Credits
I've finalized plans to include the following guys:

Cesar Geronimo, Santiago Ramirez, Pascual Perez, Miguel Dilone, Ramon Martinez $20 each

Jesus Alou, Jose Sosa, Mario Guerrero, Frank Taveras, Juan Castillo-$15 each

Elpidio Guzman-$10 each

I may consider taking cards for other guys if I can coordinate their visits with other players. For example, if I take Jesus Alou it's not a chore to take Jose Sosa because they live really close to each other. The same goes for Pascual Perez, Mario Guerrero and Ramon Martinez who all live in the same neighborhood.