Phillies Fanfest Clearwater 2011

graphgoddess

Premier Member
Credits
I was at the fanfest last year and autograph was horrible. I was lucky enough to win a spring training used joe blanton jersey so i was happy but it wasnt worth my early trip to fl to go to it. I will be missing it this year as well as ill be getting down there the 28th. good luck to all who go.

rickphils1

Lifetime Member
Credits
From the Phillies insider blog on Phillies.com: "Each year, the Phillies raised funds for charities in Clearwater through the FanFest. Good news: the fund-raising efforts will continue through auctions during the Grapefruit League season." Phillies Insider Looks like there won't be one this year or in the future. Hopefully not a sign to come about the Phillies Phestival this June.

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
From the Phillies insider blog on Phillies.com: "Each year, the Phillies raised funds for charities in Clearwater through the FanFest. Good news: the fund-raising efforts will continue through auctions during the Grapefruit League season." Phillies Insider Looks like there won't be one this year or in the future. Hopefully not a sign to come about the Phillies Phestival this June.
They've been doing the ALS Fest for over 25 years (according to their website). There's no way they'd cancel it this year for no apparent reason.

rickphils1

Lifetime Member
Credits
They cancelled the Florida festival not the annual ALS phestival. Read the link in my prior post. They have already announced a date for this years regular season phestival and I have no doubt it will occur as scheduled. My last statement was that hopefully they will continue the in season event.

phillyphan

Lifetime Member
Credits
The one in FL is canceled and they are going to do something during the ondeck series in Philly. That is a shame they canceled this bec. people plan their spring training trips around that .. oh well! Let's hope the organization doesn't start thinking they are the yankees!

DHornung

Premier Member
Credits
They cancelled the Florida festival not the annual ALS phestival. Read the link in my prior post. They have already announced a date for this years regular season phestival and I have no doubt it will occur as scheduled. My last statement was that hopefully they will continue the in season event.

Rick...I didn't see a date for this years ALS Phestival. When is it?

philsphan69

Premier Member
Credits
The one in FL is canceled and they are going to do something during the ondeck series in Philly. That is a shame they canceled this bec. people plan their spring training trips around that .. oh well! Let's hope the organization doesn't start thinking they are the yankees!

Does anyone know what they are planning for the on-deck series?