Phillies Fanfest Clearwater 2011

rickphils1

Lifetime Member
Credits
If they do ANYTHING for the fans during the On Deck series where there are autographs it will be a first. The first day the media will be all over them before the game starts so other than the one or two guys that do the rail I wouldn't expect much. The have an annual Meet the Phillies on Comcast where there is a lottery for tickets to be at the taping and there may be auto opportunities. I have never gotten to go to one and my being a premium full season ticket holder doesn't give me any priority.

graphgoddess

Premier Member
Credits
That REALLLY sucks. I am glad I didnt plan around the florida event this year or I would be very MAD. I usually do. They seem to be taking soo much away. Are you going to tell me they couldnt have had Brown, Worley, Valdez and a few others attend it? Geez. Anyways. Less than 2 wks before I am there and I can smell the spring air now!! :)

DanBucs09

Banned
Credits
That REALLLY sucks. I am glad I didnt plan around the florida event this year or I would be very MAD. I usually do. They seem to be taking soo much away. Are you going to tell me they couldnt have had Brown, Worley, Valdez and a few others attend it? Geez. Anyways. Less than 2 wks before I am there and I can smell the spring air now!! :)

LIVE REPORT FROM THE FIRST DAY AT CAMP :

CHARLIE MANUEL,RYNE SANDBERG, RAUL IBANEZ were the only guys to touch a pen all day! besides the scabs who parked up front. I am glad I wont be headed back there until games start. Complex sucks

rickphils1

Lifetime Member
Credits
Email from clearwater phillies grapher:

Autographing really sucks this year. *Ryne only signed about 5 after practice at Carpenter. *All the regular players are driving in and none will sign in Carpenter. *We went to the fence after practice and got Jose Contreros, and about 5 other scrubs.
This will probably be my last year for autographing as I it is waste of time. *I am glad I live here so I am not wasting money on a flight and motel room for nothing.
Charlies wife is driving him to work so he does not have to sign. *Not good!!!

graphgoddess

Premier Member
Credits
ohhh boy! well ill have to be happy with whatever i get outside and inside the games i attend. Already paid for my trip and i love going down so no turning back now. Thank god there are 2 of us. Rick-please keep me updated on your first couple days if you can. thanks

graphgoddess

Premier Member
Credits
LIVE REPORT FROM THE FIRST DAY AT CAMP :

CHARLIE MANUEL,RYNE SANDBERG, RAUL IBANEZ were the only guys to touch a pen all day! besides the scabs who parked up front. I am glad I wont be headed back there until games start. Complex sucks

Thanks danbucs. Whatever i get in fl is more then i will see all year in philly so im happy with whatever but thank you for the heads up :)

graphgoddess

Premier Member
Credits
does anyone know if valdez, worley, francisco, d.brown, polly, ruiz, ibanez, baez, contreras and schneider are out front?? thanks

DanBucs09

Banned
Credits
Email from clearwater phillies grapher:

Autographing really sucks this year. *Ryne only signed about 5 after practice at Carpenter. *All the regular players are driving in and none will sign in Carpenter. *We went to the fence after practice and got Jose Contreros, and about 5 other scrubs.
This will probably be my last year for autographing as I it is waste of time. *I am glad I live here so I am not wasting money on a flight and motel room for nothing.
Charlies wife is driving him to work so he does not have to sign. *Not good!!!

This sums it up!

And Jose & Raul is the only one who parks upfront on that list so far

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
Up until last week or so Raul Ibanez was training here locally before leaving for Clearwater..he was featured on our local news....wish I had known this before....