Phillies Phestival: June 13, 2011

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
I think its best we made a separate thread for the Phestival, since it is likely to be a hot topic.

Phillies Phestival | phillies.com: Community

The Phestival is scheduled for June 13, 2011. Some say the tickets will go on sale May 9. Some say that there will no longer be exchange tickets. Some say that the Phestival is merely a legend, and previous Phestivals didn't actually feature any players, but rather their look alikes. Some say that the Phestival is a figment of our collective imagination. Some say that the Phillies team disbanded decades ago, and we have actually been watching ghosts.

Stay tuned. Look to the skies. Check the website. Every question you have ever asked will be answered...in time.

rickphils1

Lifetime Member
Credits
All official now--copied from Phillies web site Phillies Phestival | phillies.com: Community :

The Phestival takes place rain or shine!
Admission Package $25
Admission ONLY tickets (autographs not included) $15
Children's Admission Ticket (ages 3-10) $5
Roy Halladay Photo Booth (6-8 p.m.) $45
Carlos Ruiz Photo Booth (6-8 p.m.) $45
Charlie Manuel + 2008 World Series Trophy Photo Booth
(6-8 p.m.) $45
Auction Only Registration $20
Live Auction Registration $10

Admission Details
$25 per person (non-refundable) admission includes:

an admission ticket and ALS program book
two pre-selected autograph booth ticket
$15 Admission ONLY Ticket - Admission only, no autographs

$5 Children's Ticket (ages 3-10) - Admission only, no autographs

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
Does that mean cliff lee, Cole hamels, victorino and Oswalt autographs can be had with a little luck and maneuvering at the festival???

sciflyer

Premier Member
Credits
This does suck. Half of the fun was getting down there early and making a full day of it, hanging with fans, eating, drinking.
Anyway, I need Howard and Lee. Also, Halladay, but he is in the booth. I would be willing to trade/swing some deals depending on how this works out and who I get.
If anyone is making a spreadsheet, count me in.
Also, I may be able to help out peeps unable to go.

Maz

KenJ

Lifetime Member
Credits
Tickets on sale Monday.

Also heard from somebody who talked to the Phillies that there is also a limit on the number of admission packages you can purchase. That limit is (6). I don't know if they built it into the order process or not. In the past they have cancelled regular ticket orders if you exceeded the limit (Six pack packages, single game specials, etc.).

I am compiling the spreadsheet again for anyone that is interested. Need name, cell, email and your priorities. As we get closer it might help to list the autograph ticket numbers you get so that people can see who you have versus your priorities and offer a trade. Send me a PM with the info and I'll add you and see that you get updates.

UPDATE FROM ORDER PAGE - page is available but cannot order yet - yes, I tried ;-)

Phillies Phestival
The Phillies Phestival will be held on Monday June 13, 2011 at Citizens Bank Park for the benefit of the ALS, Lou Gehrig's Disease. Please note the following:
Limit six Admission Packages per order.
Limit one of each Photo Booth per order.
Event held RAIN or SHINE.
All ticket purchases are non-refundable.
Must be at least 18 years of age to register for the Live Auction.

Last edited:

tommyd2107

Premier Member
Credits
Ken where's the spreadsheet for the phestival at, could you put me on, I need Howard,utley and hamels as my main priorites.