Phillies Phestival: June 13, 2011

KenJ

Lifetime Member
Credits
Ken where's the spreadsheet for the phestival at, could you put me on, I need Howard,utley and hamels as my main priorites.

I maintain it and then send out via email. Pm me your cell number and email address. I'll collect information over the weekend and send it out Sunday night or Monday morning.

To All: would it be worth coming up with a spot for sprotsgraphing.com members to meet at, say, 4:00 which is an hour before the gates open. We should know who we have by then and rather than calling each other and trying to set up a meetign spot we just meet at the statue by the left filed gate. Or across the street from the left field gate.

dj chipper

Banned
Credits
put me on the spreadsheet ken, i need lee, howard, utley and lidge. If anyone is not buying 6 tickets monday, talk to me, ill hook you up if you get me your extras.

jake533

Premier Member
Credits
I need Lee, Oswalt & Rollins. Will trade anyone else for these guys.

Last edited:

2008WFCs

Premier Member
Credits
Assuming I can get through this year and get tickets, this will be my first year going. It'll just be me, so I'm wondering how much can one person, without any help, really get through? Is two tickets (4 autos) about the best I can expect, and do the photo booth guys sign autos too or just take pictures? Just looking for some practical tips.

KenJ

Lifetime Member
Credits
Here is last year's thread. Last couple pages will show you how people did last year. May be quite different this year without exchange tickets.

Assuming I can get through this year and get tickets, this will be my first year going. It'll just be me, so I'm wondering how much can one person, without any help, really get through? Is two tickets (4 autos) about the best I can expect, and do the photo booth guys sign autos too or just take pictures? Just looking for some practical tips.

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
Got 4 tickets and the Halladay photo booth. He signed in the photo booth last year, so I'm hoping he does the same. If not, I'll still have a cool photo.

You can add me to the spreadsheet. I'm not sure who I'll need yet, but I will let you all know.

DHornung

Premier Member
Credits
Wow...5 mins and tix are gone! I bought my first limit of 6 and went back for more, but the quantity I entered was greater the the availability left. I tried to buy 1 and got the same response. Amazing. Wonder how many they sold? Hope everyone was able to get them who tried.

Debbie25LW

Premier Member
Credits
I picked up my packages & Halladay & Manuel photo booths. It's my first Phestival since 2007!- pretty excited :)