Phillies Phestival: June 13, 2011

jake533

Premier Member
Credits
I think they sold out in 7 minutes, can't get admission or photos anymore! Got my 6 + Halladay booth.

Last edited:

DHornung

Premier Member
Credits
Ken, please put me on the spreadsheet. Not sure how you are running it this year, but my main interests this year are Rollins, Howard, Hamels, Lee and Oswalt. I would be willing to trade away Utley, Victorino, Ruiz (granted I get their tickets). You should have my info from last year. If not, let me know and I will get it to you. Thanks

sciflyer

Premier Member
Credits
Same deal here - 6 packages and 1 Halladay booth(although that is for my son). Tried to get another Halladay immediately, and sold out. 09:05, could not even get another admission package for extra auto chances.
Oh well, we'll see what the spreadsheet looks like, hopefully we can help each other out.
Maz

KenJ

Lifetime Member
Credits
Update on spreadsheet:

I have 7 members so far: sciflyer, Buster1776, tommyd2107, jake53, Dhornung, djchipper and me

Wants:
Howard x5
Lee x4
Oswalt x4
Rollins x3
Utley x3
Hamels x2
Lidge x1

Without the exchange tickets it might be easier to list the booth numbers you have when we get our packages. That way when they post who is in each booth the day of the Phestival you will know who everybody has.

wolfeman

Premier Member
Credits
When and how will people know who is at the booths of the preselected tickets. My son is working on his 2008 hat and needs Howard,Victorino,Rollins,hamels..

wolfeman

Premier Member
Credits
They post a list outside the stadium about an hour or two before the gates open which shows player names and the table numbers they are at. At the same time, they start handing out a map that shows where each table is located inside the stadium.

I thought maybe since this year they are 2 preselected booths they would give us the info sooner. Since there is no exchange tickets

FlaccoFanatic5

Premier Member
Credits
Needs:

1. Rollins
2. Lee
3. Hamels
4. Oswalt
5. Victorino
6. Blanton
7. Francisco
8. Valdez

Will trade:

1. Ruiz
2. Polanco
3. Lidge
4. Dom Brown
5. Ibanez
6. Worley
7. Romero
8. Madson
9. Mayberry

Neutral (Wouldn't mind trading, wouldn't mind keeping)

1. Utley
2. Howard
3. Schnieder
4. Gload
5. Kendrick

Please add me to the list if possible Ken.

Last edited: