Phillies Phestival: June 13, 2011

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
Wow..that stinks. Anyone have any un gunked bags they are willing to get rid of?
Also...maybe you should complain to the Phillies somehow.....not sure what they can do but its something they should be made aware of.

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
No idea on the oily part but I am going to guess the MLB numbers might just not be updated yet. I could be wrong but that's my hunch. Give that part a few weeks. I would 100% call Phillies PR department and tell them your story. They have been pretty responsive in the past and it can't be hard for them to fix with the players at their disposal. Just call Phils main number and ask for PR department. Be really nice and plead your case and ask if they can help you resolve this. I think you'll be suprised at the results. If it was the Flyers I'd say 100% would be worked out. Phils I have 90-95% confidence in it getting done which is still a high grade. Good luck Glad to hear everyone did well at the Phestival. I have to attend one one of these days.

rickphils1

Lifetime Member
Credits
I have bought game used jerseys at the Phillies charity auctions with the same message. Eventually they came up but sometimes it does take awhile before the data is entered. So the comment by Poppel.com is correct. That said they also are known to screw up. I bought a Davey Lopes game used jersey and it was listed as JC Romero in the data base. The confusion was likely because Lopes wore 15 and Romero 16. Sent MLB an email, they said they would look into it and never heard back from them.

MajorLeagueSigsNYC

Premier Member
Credits
Got outside the stadium at 12 noon. I lucked out with the tickets I got in the mail. Had Howard, Utley, and Lee going in. Went right to Howard when the gates opened then hit Lee and Utley. After that, kept running around and paying $10 for the guys I wanted. Here's my haul for the day with no help:

Howard - ROMLB sweetspot
Utley - ROMLB sweetspot
Lee - Sports Illustrated 11x14 print
Blanton - Sports Illustrated 11x14 print
Oswalt - Sports Illustrated 11x14 print
Sarge - ROMLB sweetspot with 1973 ROY inscription
Tony Lukes cheesesteak to wash it all down

All my photos are on my site. The SI print is looking good. Its under the projects section. The balls are under the baseball general section.

Major League Signatures

red33sox

Premier Member
Credits
haha, thanks. You are right. Now that I look at the comparisons, its easy to tell its Lidge. Thanks for the help.