Phillies Phestival: June 13, 2011

wolfeman

Premier Member
Credits
Got home about 10pm...

Great night for my son and his 08 hat....
Got Howard,Hamels,Rollins,Victorino, on 08 hat...We were handing the hat the JRoll and he says "Wow is that the whole team?" my son said "Yes" Then he questioned So Taguchi and we pointed him out...What an awesome moment for my son..
Oswalt
Lee
Blanton all on 4 aces SI
Wife got Utley.

Not much luck in grab bags...Victorino and Francisco signed hats...

I felt it was run very well. Smooth. Very strict on items signed...

Debbie25LW

Premier Member
Credits
I gotta ask, where did you get that Utley print?

Thanks so much- You can get the Sports Propaganda silk screen prints from the mlbshop or directly from their website Sports Propaganda Art : Officially Licensed by Major League Baseball : Limited Edition Silk Screen Sports Prints. They actually have a 20% off promo ongoing now for Father's Day. I highly recommend their items- every one I've seen signed looks fantastic framed. They also have posters available which are $10.

tommyd2107

Premier Member
Credits
Yea I'd have to say that gload and Mick def had a good time up there making fun of how short their line was. Never seen gload that personalble in my life.

wolfeman

Premier Member
Credits
I guess it wasnt that bad, dont get me wrong....last year we pulled a Halladay ball and the year before was an Utley cap. Been kinda spoiled the last few years...

red33sox

Premier Member
Credits
Anyone get signed photos? I got a Polanco ball, Utley ball ( from grab bag), and D Brown ball , all on sweet spots, all ROMLBs, that I might trade for Polcanco, Utley or Brown pics....... let me know.

dj chipper

Banned
Credits
Polanco 8x10

Hi i have several signed pics of polanco for sale or trade plus many lesswer phillies too..let me know..Mark

KenJ

Lifetime Member
Credits
Anybody else have a bunch of black "gunk" in their grab bags? I just got around to taking the contents out and the Dubee ball I got had spots all over it. When I looked in the bag there was a bunch of sticky black crap in the bag. When I checked the other two there was some in them but not as bad as the first one. Kids will use the ball in the yard now.....

Last edited:

KTroublesome

Premier Member
Credits
Yeah, I got a Ben Francisco ball in my one bag and it has some "oily" spots on it. OH...and I tried looking up the MLB Authentication numbers on the 2 balls I received, both came up that the numbers could not be found in the database. Anyone else run into this as well?