Phillies Ryan Howard Sun Dec 5 in NJ!

Atlabraves

Banned
Credits
NL Rookie of the Year Ryan Howard is doing a signing sunday dec 5 in Hammonton NJ at the Elm Fire hall on route 130. He will be there from 12 -2, charging 25 for balls and flats 35 for everything else. Look for the Billy's Sports cards table when you are at the show i will have 8x10 photos for howard to sign, also inscriptions are $10! Hope to see you there!

Bill

bryan

Credits
i dont know if i will go because its 2 hours from my house but will they take mail orders and if so what is the mailing address and fee for items to the mailing adress

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
Love Ryan but I sure am glad that I got him a couple years ago at Reading. That 25.00 is pretty steep. When he was at Reading Ryan was at a card show at mall..I believe the Pottstown mall. He was signing along with Keith Bucktrot. We got there about an hour before the signing was done and they were just sitting there doing nothing....no one at the table. So we got baseballs sweet spotted from both of them and talked to them for a few minutes. That was so cool..they are really great guys. Oh yeah did I mention that was free?

EdWadeisfinallygone!

Lifetime Member
Credits
25 bucks is pretty reasonable when you consider that he is the NL Rookie of the Year and will have a great career. It is also cheap when you consider that guys like Sheffield charge 95 bucks a pop:

http://www.bcsports.com/prod/2400/804198/prod.html?catParentID=4637&scId=4637

On a side note, I got Ryan Howard at a mall signing a few months ago and it was only 15, it was really worth it and he was very nice, shaking hands and smiling at everybody.

bwk123

Founding Member
Credits
$25 is too much for me. I also don't buy autographs, so...

bryan

Credits
EdWadeisfinallygone! said:
25 bucks is pretty reasonable when you consider that he is the NL Rookie of the Year and will have a great career. It is also cheap when you consider that guys like Sheffield charge 95 bucks a pop:

http://www.bcsports.com/prod/2400/804198/prod.html?catParentID=4637&scId=4637

On a side note, I got Ryan Howard at a mall signing a few months ago and it was only 15, it was really worth it and he was very nice, shaking hands and smiling at everybody.

wow 95 dollars for a sheffield, you'll never see me going to that.Nolan Ryan usually isnt even tha much that is a RIP

Captian23

Founding Member
Credits
$25 for a ROY is pretty good nowadays. If I wasn't going to Ft. Washington I would have been there for the $35 Bat!

Jetsfan22

Lifetime Member
Credits
bryan said:
wow 95 dollars for a sheffield, you'll never see me going to that.Nolan Ryan usually isnt even tha much that is a RIP
With the prices the players charge to do the shows. The companies want to make a profit. But still.... Couldn't they both just charge less???