Chicago Sun-Times Show 11/21-11/23

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
I agree with you guys about Gooden being a deal at $25, and Longoria being around $99 for a flat/ball. If he wins an MVP, he could be more.

I remember when Urlacher was $15 at New Age Sports a decade ago-I passed, and no way will I pay $100+ for B Ul #54.

Jerry Rice is a steal for $99. He's been $99 for a while now, too, and that's not a bad deal for the greatest WR to have ever played in the NFL.

The Sun Times always does appear to have some guys overpriced, but the VIP is a decent deal.

By the way, do any of you remember when they had Kirk Gibson and some other '84 Tigers a few years ago? I think his line was empty 10 minutes after he started. Glad I got him outside of Comiskey for free once. $59 is insane for him, to go along with his high inscription fee.

82brewers

Lifetime Member
Credits
i think mark grace for 59 is crazy. every time ive seen this guy ip, he does 1 per. i also get the vip package everytime i go. you can usually get 10-15 each of all vip players, sometimes more. i can only remember a few times where the lines were very long for the entire 2-3 hours per player, and you only got like 3-5 each. dan hampton, mark fydrich, bill madlock. plus the bonus is you get the 1 random superstar ticket. ive gotten jim kelly, jim thome, pete rose, eckersly. it helps to get there early when everyone is opening there bags, you can trade then.

BBGraph

Lifetime Member
Credits
i have done vip several times and gotten Ripken jr, Eckersly, P. niekro, P. Rose, Banks in my Bags for vip I have to agree go early and Trade you either get something u want or find somebody that doesnt even want there autograph ticket I got somones P. Hornug becuse they werent coming back on sunday

muwolverine22

Founding Member
Credits
25 dollars for doc gooden isnt bad. no hitter and cy young winner.

art monk $129, id rather have 2 molitors or 2 eckersly or 2 kirk gibson.

sorry mispost

Last edited:

kidk

Premier Member
Credits
If you get free tickets I will drive again.

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
I think Longoria should sign for $10 per each hit he has in the World Series........ FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE

GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeff3880wi

Lifetime Member
Credits
Matt Forte $39-$49 wow... a rookie with a couple of games experience (the next Rashan Salaam, Anthony Thomas, Cedric Benson or other Bears RB not to be heard from the following year.)

Ryan Theriot $49-$69.... What a Scrub (Comparing prices you could get HOFers Eckersley, Molitor or Robinson for $59 on a ball.)

Lou Piniella $84 for ball with inscription (for that price he better inscribe "1908!" for me)

Last edited: