Phillies Winter Caravan

jetpig00

Credits
Captian23 said:
2007 Winter Tour Lineup Announced
Free autograph session scheduled for January 20th January 11, 2007

The Philadelphia Phillies annual Winter Tour will bring Phillies Wes Helms, Ryan Madson, Matt Smith and 2007 BlueClaws coach and former Phillie, Kevin Jordan to the Jersey Shore on Saturday, January 20 from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the Freehold Raceway Mall. This autograph session is free and open to the public.

Past guests of the Winter Tour have included managers Charlie Manuel and Larry Bowa, players Chase Utley, Brett Myers, Gavin Floyd, Abraham Nunez and many more. During the last Winter Tour at a public venue three years ago, nearly 2,000 people welcomed the Phillies, staff and BlueClaws coaches.
I posted the players above.. but thats ok you gave all the details...

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
King of Prussia mall stop....January 20 noon to 1;30
Players scheduled to appear Chris Coste and Shane Victorino

Captian23

Founding Member
Credits
jetpig00 said:
I posted the players above.. but thats ok you gave all the details...
Sorry, I didn't see it.

I think I am going to skip it. I pretty much have all those guys.

GoSportsCard

Website
www.GoSportsCards.com
Credits
I'll tell you what stinks. I'm moving on January 27th. I couldn't do it any other day. The have the signings right in the middle of the day too so you cant do anything else. The worst part about it is that there are 2 signings within driving distance on that day. Lehigh Valley Mall and Park City mall. I will be at the King of Prussia mall this weekend but I wish the player were switched with the LHV mall. Oh well, I guess I can't win them all.
Anyone have any idea what Representatives from the Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs means? Is this just for marketing?

PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES WINTER TOUR at Lehigh Valley Mall
Saturday, January 27, 2007
On January 27, the Philadelphia Phillies Winter Tour makes a stop at Lehigh Valley Mall. Come out to meet and receive autographs from pitchers Cole Hamels & Ryan Madson, Phillies alumni, and the Phillie Phanatic! Representatives from the Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs will also be on hand. Plus, have the opportunity to purchase exclusive Phillies merchandise! The event begins at 12:00pm in the Rothrock Rotunda.

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
Joe...yeah I would pretty much guess the IronPigs thing is mainly front office personell having a booth or something for marketing as you say. I mean after all the team won't actually be in existance until 2008...remember the AAA team is going to be in Ottawa this year. (2007) I would assume there will be a artists rendition of how the stadium will look and maybe some brochures or something. Kinda the way Lancaster had a booth at the York fan fest last year...of course they won't have much in the way of handouts I guess because its 2008 they are looking toward..no schedules or anything.

Bosox044

Cancelled Membership
Credits
Go get Cole hamels now before he becomes a star.He already is somewhat tough to get. He turned me down outside Fenway park 1on 1 and took the long way to the entrance. I did get him in the park that night though.

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
Actually Cole Hamels has been tough for a few years. He was tough in AA. Last year at spring training he was throwing a simulated game at the complex and there were a few autograph seekers lined up to get him as he came off the field at the bench area...maybe 5 people waiting....he started walking off the mound towards the bench, looked over and then turned and walked off the field towards the stadium...where there was no access for autographs. Cole will avoid people if at all possible...even taking the long way around!

GoPhillies23

Founding Member
Website
www.theweighinpodcast.com
Credits
Cole Hamels signed for a dozen people last June when the Phillies played the Diamondbacks in AZ. He signed a SAL All Star card for me. He is a really nice guy too.