Phillies Winter Caravan

muwolverine22

Founding Member
Credits
I had a ticket package last season and i went to 15 games and Hamels signed before every game for tons of people. He was 1 per but he was great! I am going to that show though because i need him for some stuff. I have ryan madson like 5 times so i wish somebody else would have been there, but hey beggers cant be choosers haha.

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
Yeah Hamels is one per....he just has that "air of supererority" about him ...acts kinda snobby. hard to exlain really. I just wish that they would announce who is going to be at the Park city mall stop since that is the one I am going to go to! and my problem with Ryan Madson is I don;t have anything on him at all. Not a single card! :rolleyes:

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
Park city Mall signing...Jan 27 noon to 1:30

Matt Smith
Charlie Manuel
Ramon Henderson

Whoopy!

GoSportsCard

Website
www.GoSportsCards.com
Credits
gorphils said:
Park city Mall signing...Jan 27 noon to 1:30

Matt Smith
Charlie Manuel
Ramon Henderson

Whoopy!

Are you kidding me? Could they have picked a line up worse then that?
Amy sorry for you but it makes me feel a lot better about not being able to go. If I was able to go anywhere on the 27th I would have definitely gone to lehigh valley mall instead of the park city. I hope you can at least pick up multiples.

I'll look for you this weekend at King of Prussia. ttyl Joe

jetpig00

Credits
gorphils said:
Matt Smith
Charlie Manuel
Ramon Henderson
Whoopy!

Amy, Why are you complaining? Any, Phillies Graphing should be great for a Phillies fan... I am begining to test your loyalty!....Any baseball autographing in January is better then doing nothing.

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
I hope you are joking Kyle...haha. come on...Ramon Henderson??? and charlie Manuel was fairly close by back in August haha. No , I will be going...I have plenty on Ramon...nothing on Manuel and a few on Matt Smith. I just think this is a pretty lame lineup....but i will go and have fun like I always do....wonder what the lines will be like? :p
gosportscard...yeah I may decide to go to lehigh valley instead.

muwolverine22

Founding Member
Credits
I could send you manuel 06 topps cards i have either 3 or 4. I will be attending the lehigh valley mall signing so im hoping i can get a couple of hamels as i already have a few of madson.

waxpackman

Founding Member
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
GoSportsCard said:
Are you kidding me? Could they have picked a line up worse then that?
Amy sorry for you but it makes me feel a lot better about not being able to go. If I was able to go anywhere on the 27th I would have definitely gone to lehigh valley mall instead of the park city. I hope you can at least pick up multiples.

I'll look for you this weekend at King of Prussia. ttyl Joe

Hey don't knock my Phils, when you are 3,000 miles away now. You'll miss signings like this! :p

dd316

Charter Member
Credits
Most of these tour stops seem to be lackluster, Lehigh's probably the best. I may still hit up the King of Prussia Mall tomorrow. Think it'll be that crowded for Coste and Victorino?