Piratefest - Andrew McCutchen today at 1 PM - I can't make it!

pirates2006ws

Lifetime Member
Credits
Anyone going to Piratefest today that would be interested in 2 free tickets PLUS 2 passes for the Buc Social VIP Andrew McCutchen signing???

I made a donation to Pirates Charities and was selected as one as of the 40 winners for you and a guest to go to an exclusive signing with Andrew McCutchen. Only problem is - I can't make it. I saw the winning email in my Spam folder last night at 1030 when I was going to bed. Today is my wife's grandma's 75th birthday party - and she wasn't too thrilled with the idea of me missing it for Piratefest. Happy wife...Happy life (anybody who is married can feel my pain.....).

Anyway - my loss could be someone's gain. The Pirates charities person advised that they can change the name at will call.

Provided that this is allowed - anyone interested in this? First one to PM me will get them provided I am able to transfer them into somebody else's name.

All I ask in return (and I can set something up in trade manager if you would like) is one of the calendars that they are giving away at the door and any extra of the Postcard autographs that you are able to obtain at Piratefest (doesn't even have to be McCutchen) and/or any other Pirates autographs that you would like to send my way.

The signing is for 1 PM - would need to pick them up at will call by 1230.

I have also posted this on SCN.