Private Signing with a Big Lineup

CopperJJ

Mod/Founding Member
Credits
Alan, Any news on this signing?

jbare24

Founding Member
Credits
Any update on whether this has taken place yet or not, or when it will??

Credits
I just found this post, and here are some thoughts. This explains alot. All these players are either tough signers, or won't sign certain cards. Even Chapman who was uber nice this past year told me he was instructed not to sign his new TriStar when it came out. Now we know the reason. It's so Kusnick and Alan can create an artificial scarcity and make money on it. That's bordering on criminal though you'd never prove it. Kusnick I expected, but I'm disappointed in Alan. But I am learning alot. So screw it, I can play the game too. Back before T.J. Warren got with Kusnick, he was super nice and signed everything. He prob did about 20 of his Bowman for me. Now I've never sold my stuff, but since he is such a dick now, I don't wan't them anymore. So if anyone wants a Warren Bowman, I'll do em for $2 bucks each. I can't believe people would pay for this guy anyway since he will probably be working at KFC in 2 years, but you all seem to love to spend money to complete sets, so when in Rome.........

And I hope to hell Warren jumps to Clearwater, it will be a razzing good time riding his ass in the FSL all season.

sjs779

Premier Member
Credits
I received and PM back from Alan on 12/20 after PMing him numerous times and he responded back saying there was not enough interest in these players and they would not be doing the signing. If anyone knows of a better way that I can reach Alan, it would be much appreciated. I have sent him 8 PM's since then asking for the balls back that I sent in late October for the signing. Not trying to bust anyone's balls, but it just gets a little frustrating because I needed them back in time for Brewer's Fan Fest this past weekend and had to go out and buy new ones instead.

duffman

Banned
Credits
I received and PM back from Alan on 12/20 after PMing him numerous times and he responded back saying there was not enough interest in these players and they would not be doing the signing. If anyone knows of a better way that I can reach Alan, it would be much appreciated. I have sent him 8 PM's since then asking for the balls back that I sent in late October for the signing. Not trying to bust anyone's balls, but it just gets a little frustrating because I needed them back in time for Brewer's Fan Fest this past weekend and had to go out and buy new ones instead.

Good luck man, hes not really doing his job on this place, let alone get back to people PMs about stuff, pretty crappy customer service if you ask me.

topprospect16

Banned
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits

Call his house

rorio9

Lifetime Member
Credits
I've PM'd several times to ask for an address to send a check for a Just set he was selling....Never heard back...guess that's just the way it is. Pretty disappointing

ce1079

Premier Member
Credits
Very disapointed as well. We cant get updates or nothing it seems. If this isnt happening then send are money ans items back.