Private Signing with a Big Lineup

topprospect16

Banned
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
While that is a fantastic idea, I am just hoping that I can get a response back from at least one of the PM's I sent. If I don't get an answer soon though, I might just take you up on that

First do this...(note alanmoore's responses in the thread below):

http://www.sportsgraphing.com/shout-outs/59829-feedback.html

Then call his house...so we follow proper protocol

If it was any other member the guy/gal would be on a crucifix already. Why do we hold him to any other standard? He should be held to a higher standard if anything...

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
I've answered this question before. There was little response to this signing. The FIVE people who sent items in have had their items RTS'ed.

Topprospect, you better learn when to run your mouth. I have heard a ton of stuff about your recent arrogance on here by members and more importantly, Moderators. YOU DIDNT EVEN send items in for this signing so learn when to stick your neck out or it may get chopped for a week or two.

The 5 people who sent items in, PM me. I have already talked with Sopa but the other 4, to my knowledge have not sent me one message, email or call.

It's a shame hardly anyone sent items in for this because I thought we would have at least 10-15 different packages for some of the players yet only 5 came for the entire lot.

topprospect16

Banned
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
I've answered this question before. There was little response to this signing. The FIVE people who sent items in have had their items RTS'ed.

Topprospect, you better learn when to run your mouth. I have heard a ton of stuff about your recent arrogance on here by members and more importantly, Moderators. YOU DIDNT EVEN send items in for this signing so learn when to stick your neck out or it may get chopped for a week or two.

Well based on this page (#3), it doesn't really look like you did a great job of answering the call of your members. If you have a problem with my recent arrogance shoot me a PM and we will talk. If not, I will assume as the rest of us have when we get ignored by you, you don't care. Cheers

jbsouth

Founding Member
Credits
Well based on this page (#3), it doesn't really look like you did a great job of answering the call of your members. If you have a problem with my recent arrogance shoot me a PM and we will talk. If not, I will assume as the rest of us have when we get ignored by you, you don't care. Cheers

In case you haven't heard, the economy is struggling these days. It sounds like Alan is trying to keep food on his table, just like I am on mine. Let's be a little more patient with everyone as many folks who are older than school age have either lost their jobs, or are trying to work very hard to prevent doing so. As such, they may not be spending as much time on the boards as they did in the past. If you're lucky enough to not be in this situation, then consider yourself blessed, but for the rest of us, this is a difficult period, and as such we might not get to PMs for a few days or a few weeks.

Patience with all members during this period would be especially appreciated. Thanks!

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits
How is that an excuse? He owns the site, it is his responsibility as a businessman to respond to questions, posts, emails, pms, phone calls, whatever about his private signings, or lack thereof. It is his job.

By not doing this, in a timely matter, shows a lack of customer service to the people who have bought into his signings. I appreciate what Alan has offered for some signings, and yes I have bought stuff from him, and will likely in the future, but you can't blame the economy for this one, as it is part of his job as a promoter, and owner of this site.

Nick

topprospect16

Banned
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
In case you haven't heard, the economy is struggling these days. It sounds like Alan is trying to keep food on his table, just like I am on mine. Let's be a little more patient with everyone as many folks who are older than school age have either lost their jobs, or are trying to work very hard to prevent doing so. As such, they may not be spending as much time on the boards as they did in the past. If you're lucky enough to not be in this situation, then consider yourself blessed, but for the rest of us, this is a difficult period, and as such we might not get to PMs for a few days or a few weeks.

Patience with all members during this period would be especially appreciated. Thanks!

See it would be one thing though if Alan said that, but he has said and done nothing.

Captian23

Founding Member
Credits
Lets all just chill. If you did not send anyhing in then you really have no reason to post in this thread.

jbare24

Founding Member
Credits
Well I sent items in and have PM'd and posted asking what the deal is and this is the first time I've seen any response from him in this.

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
Nick and Prospect

I have replied to their PM's. As a matter of fact, ONLY 1 of the 5 sent me a message.

Plus neither one of you are even part of this signing so SHUT THE F UP.

You arent Site Mods and your help IS NOT needed.