Ray Rice Private Signing

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
Waiting on final details but it's looking like $40 per autograph plus the item (unless you send it in).

The star has dominated all year long with over 1,100 rushing yards and almost 2,000 total yards.

As a Raven fan, I am excited to be working on this deal. All items to be signed either before or after the playoffs (schedule being worked on now) and will come with photos, COA and matching holograms. As always, guaranteed authentic and witnessed in person by yours truly.

Who's in and what do you think you will send in or need signed?

smejus57

Premier Member
Credits
Where are you seeing Ed Reed doing a signing for $40, please share.

muwolverine22

Founding Member
Credits
Where are you seeing Ed Reed doing a signing for $40, please share.

It was listed on here somewhere. Somebody is setting up a signing with him at $40 for flats. Its also on scn. As for the comment about reed being a multiple pro bowler compared to rice. Yes this is true, but when it comes to value. $40 for a SAFETY is actually quite pricy, where as $40 for a RUNNING BACK is a steal. Rb's sell and have higher value, than safeties.

muwolverine22

Founding Member
Credits
Alan do you have a date set on this signing? With the holidays the multiple private signing im sending to, and other expenses money is a bit tight at the moment. If we are looking at the end of jan/beginning of feb i may have a better chance of jumping in on this.

muwolverine22

Founding Member
Credits
I wouldn't call it a steal, but then again, I wouldn't call it a great deal. I'll take the possible HOF safety over the unproven (although promising) runningback any day....I may be in if I can get some more money or if the price could be knocked down $5-$10.

and that is a proper assessment as a fan and i agree with it, however market value right now has ray selling higher than reed based on his recent success. Again rb is a much more recognized position in the nfl compared to a defensive back. I understand your argument im just saying thats how people look at these things...

Babio55@verizon.net

Lifetime Member
Credits
5-10 bucks doesnt get u anyone of any kind of name anymore sorry to bust your bubble on that.

but i would like to see the price knocked down also since i mean jerry rice was signign flats and cards for 25.

ray rice = 15 bucks higher then jerry rice for flats something just isnt right there.