Ray Rice Private Signing

wolverine

Premier Member
Credits
5-10 bucks doesnt get u anyone of any kind of name anymore sorry to bust your bubble on that.

but i would like to see the price knocked down also since i mean jerry rice was signign flats and cards for 25.

ray rice = 15 bucks higher then jerry rice for flats something just isnt right there.

I'm pretty sure he means 5 to 10 dollars off of the $40. But you are right about how some HOFers are cheaper than players who will at best make 1 or 2 Pro Bowls during their career. That is why I've stopped with the prospect autos.

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
OK, enough jibber jabbering about this. I asked for interest and YES, the price may go down for multiple items but single items more than likely will remain at $40 per plus item/S&H.

As for Ed Reed, yes he is amazing, yes he is a Pro Bowler multi times, yes he is awesome and yes he will go in the HOF as the Greatest Safety of all time. But he isnt a RB and when it comes to memorabilia shows, RB trumps S all day long, even great ones like Reed.

Back to the topic - at the current price listed above, what would you want signed?

muwolverine22

Founding Member
Credits
possibly in for a jersey and 16x20 but again it depends on the date?

Preston

Founding Member
Credits
I caught one of his gloves in last year's playoff game, and depending on the price I would be interested in sending it. OTOH I may just try to get it signed at Ravens TC next year since the Nationals are in Baltimore in '10