Ray Rice Private Signing

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
It's OFFICIAL. Signing will take place Tuesday, January 19th. I need all items in by that Monday, the 18th.

Prices are as follows:
$40 per item.

I will be getting pricing on photos, 16x20's, helmets, jerseys shortly as well. Ray Rice's agent will not allow any knockoff jerseys to be signed. If you have a personal photo that you took at a game, he will sign those however.

All items will come with a COA and matching holograms.

Send items, payment and return packaging to:

Alan Moore
708 Wagner Farm Rd
Millersville MD 21108

Rice will end the season as one of only a handful of RB's to rush for over 1,000 yards and have a total combined yards from scrimmage of over 2,000. All in his 2nd year. A Pro Bowl nod to come shortly for sure!

Phil Walls

Approved Sponsor
Credits
Ray Rice signing details

The signing has been set for January 19th 2010. The $40 price is for any item but he CAN NOT sign the knock-off NFL jerseys. The NFL is cracking down on it and his agent will not allow it. If you have a question as to whether or not your item will be an issue, please email Alan.

I see a few of you are having issues with the price. Here are a few things to keep in mind.
*His price has more than doubled since the beginning of the season and given his recent Pro Bowl announcement and the fact that he's in talks with a large national show to make an appearance there, his price is likely to continue rising and will likely soon be in the $60 retail range according to his reps.
*He just did a show at a mall near Baltimore 2 weeks ago where they were charging $45 for flats and minis.
*As for the Reed comparison, I understand that Ed Reed has a far more extensive track record but those of you talking position reasoning behind his value are 110% correct. Skill position players have and will always hold more value than defensive players. At Ed Reeds last public signing he charged $60 on flats and minis and $75 on deluxe items, not the $40 that I've seen a few mention. Even Haloti Ngata and Michael Oher are charging $29 right now....you can't tell me Rice isn't worth $11 more than either of those guys.

I hope this doesn't come off as rude but I just wanted to give a little insight on the situation. Take care guys

Phil Walls

Approved Sponsor
Credits
by the way, where was Jerry Rice signing for $25? Unless it was some promotional event, I have a hard time believing that

jetpig00

Credits
Alan, Will you have any items for sale for this signing??? Im looking for a 16x20 of Ray in a Rutgers Uni but I have no idea if they sell them anywhere.. LMK if you have any ideas.. Thanks

PriestHunter

Premier Member
Credits
OK, enough jibber jabbering about this. I asked for interest and YES, the price may go down for multiple items but single items more than likely will remain at $40 per plus item/S&H.

As for Ed Reed, yes he is amazing, yes he is a Pro Bowler multi times, yes he is awesome and yes he will go in the HOF as the Greatest Safety of all time. But he isnt a RB and when it comes to memorabilia shows, RB trumps S all day long, even great ones like Reed.

Back to the topic - at the current price listed above, what would you want signed?

Except Onterrio Smith and Lawrence Phillips! :)

vegas_guy

Lifetime Member
Credits
I don't like the ravens and therefore won't be participating. However, 40 bux for Ray Rice is a steal. That's a mini for 55 signed. Pretty good deal. I'd do Ryan Grant for that price and he hasn't had nearly the year that Rice has.