Rolando Roomes, who needs him???

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
I just got off the phone with Rolando. As many of you know he never does his mail, doesn't do retired player golf tourneys and has otherwise fell off the face of the baseball map.

Having said that, he is up for doing a small, private signing in a few weeks. I don't see another signing taking place after this, so get your items in for this one and done signing.

All items must be sent in by August 2nd in order to get signed. Get your items in early or they will be returned.

$15 per item plus SASE or 4 for $50. Rolando would not agree to sign for less as he is now a father and husband and baseball was a long time ago.

All items will come with a SportsGraphing Authentic hologram and we will post photos from the signing in here.

Alan Moore
Att: Roomes Signing
708 Wagner Farm Rd
Millersville MD 21108 USA

If you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to call 410.963.8226.

bigorange

Lifetime Member
Credits
I can send one card tomorrow or monday if there is still time

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
UPDATE 08-22-2008

I just got off the phone with Mr. Roomes and spoke to him about the lack of quantity being sent in and how, in my opinion, it was because of the $15 price tag per item. He decided to come down a little for all new items.

NOTE TO THOSE WHO ALREADY SENT IN ITEMS: If you sent in items earlier and wish to send in more items, please credit your new send ins $5 for all the original ones sent in @ the $15 rate..

I am glad he decided to compromise and have no doubt that now the majority who passed on the original pricing will send items in so we can make this private signing, with this hard to get autograph, become a reality.

All items must be sent in by September 13th in order to get signed. Get your items in early or they will be returned.

NEW PRICING - $10 per item plus SASE.

All items will come with a SportsGraphing Authentic hologram and we will post photos from the signing in here.

Alan Moore
Att: Roomes Signing
708 Wagner Farm Rd
Millersville MD 21108 USA

If you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to call 410.963.8226.

JSG1984

Founding Member
Credits
Alan -

Are you taking the cards to him in person, or are you shipping the cards to him, and then he is shipping them back?