Rolando Roomes Private Signing Nov 9th

derder1124

Banned
Credits
I have been to Roomes' Arizona home before, During spring training a few years back, If I lived in Arizona I would be knocking at the guys door demanding my money back, Since it isn;t a "biggie" to lose 500 why doesn't the person who arranged the signing fly to Arizona and conduct the signing IP?

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
I'm not worried. I actually dont even know if the money order has been cashed or not. He could have just thrown the stuff away after seeing that the "score" was a measely $500. I warned him that his rates were too high but he didnt listen.

No biggie. Everyone is getting their stuff and money back! No harm, no foul!

derder1124

Banned
Credits
Well I think your very honorable for taking the financial loss out of your pocket to make sure everyone is happy

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
My check was cashed back in December, per my bank statement records.

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
Well I think your very honorable for taking the financial loss out of your pocket to make sure everyone is happy

It's part of the rules for setting up private signings. If they go bad, you are the one on the hook for peoples items and return money.

My check was cashed back in December, per my bank statement records.

YES, your personal check was cashed by me as items came in. I sent him a lumpsum money order per instructions. Oh well, you live and you learn.

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
He wanted $25 per originally and I told him no one would send it anything. My advice was to take $5 per and get 200 cards sent in. He thought he was worth more because he doesnt do mail, shows or golf tourneys.

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
Refunds Coming??

I know I had asked and emailed as well. When will our refunds and cards be coming back?

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
Any news/updates on this one? I am still waiting for my $30 to be returned.