Sean Casey private signing to benefit Miracle League Baseball

mrmain18

Founding Member
Credits
Awesome! Largest mail day today for the signing so far. My mail lady must hate me by now.

download_zps316800dd.jpg

mrmain18

Founding Member
Credits
Signing is set for tomorrow night at 6:30!

If you still want to get in on this signing, I have extra 8x10 photos available.

I have 4 of a posed Reds shot, 1 of a Reds batting shot, 4 of a Tigers running shot, and 1 of a Pirates fielding shot, and 1 of a Tigers batting shot from the World Series (but it's kinda dark). They are $3, plus $3 shipping no matter how many you get. The signing fee is $10 per photo. You can send PayPal to me for everything or you can send PayPal for your signing fee directly to Casey's Clubhouse through their website. PM or email me if you are interested. I can take payments for these up until around 7:30 tomorrow night. If I end up with additional photos available, I will post them as well.

I will be out of town Friday morning into Saturday. When I return, I will get everything back in the mail. My goal is to have everything out by next Tuesday. I will try to contact everyone and let them know that their items have shipped, but this is a pretty big signing. As of right now, I have stuff from 67 people from 23 different States, and over $1,900 in total donations with two mail days left! Big thanks to everyone who has sent items!!

mrmain18

Founding Member
Credits
It went very well. 374 items were signed in all, including a Casey's Clubhouse Christmas card for two of us and two cards for the office cleaning crew. 77 people contributed items from 24 different States and Puerto Rico. Most importantly, we raised over $2,100 for Miracle League baseball in both Pittsburgh and in Fairfield, Ohio.

I spent several late nights getting everything ready. By comparison, the signing in 2011 raised $850 and had just over 100 items. This one ws a bit more involved. Getting to spend 3 hours with Sean made it worthwhile. There were a lot more stories this time around. I will post pics once I can get around to editing them.

After spending all day yesterday re-packaging everything, all but 6 packages will go out today. I took 2/3 of them to the PO during lunch today. Those were all the smaller ones that I could carry from my office to the PO in 4 large shopping bags. The larger packages will go to the PO/FedEx after work, assuming I can get there before they close. The other 6 packages, including one for scoreset, will go out tomorrow. I ran out of packing tape last night and will pick up some more today.

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits
This is how one conducts a signing. Everything signed, and shipped with as little turnaround as possible.

mrmain18

Founding Member
Credits
Thanks!

Other than 2 cards and 2 photos for 2 local collectors, everything has left my house. DCs have been relayed where applicable as well. Now it's almost time to not get any sleep for a completely different reason!