Sean Casey private signing to benefit Miracle League Baseball

mrmain18

Founding Member
Credits
Through another signing two years ago, we raised over $800 which helped to build a Miracle League field in southern Pittsburgh for children with disabilities.

I am conducting another private signing with former Reds/Pirates/Tigers/Red Sox player Sean Casey to benefit his foundation, Casey’s Clubhouse. An additional beneficiary of this signing is the Joe Nuxhall Miracle League Fields in Fairfield, Ohio (north of Cincinnati). Both organizations are committed to allowing every kid, regardless of their challenges, a chance to play baseball.

More info about Casey's Clubhouse can be found here: Casey's Clubhouse :: A Miracle League Field

More info about the Joe Nuxhall Miracle League Fields can be found here:
The Joe Nuxhall Miracle League Fields

You may choose which organization you wish to support. Please make checks out to either “Casey’s Clubhouse” OR ”The Joe Nuxhall Miracle League Fields.” Cash is also accepted and will be split equally between the two organizations, unless specified. Online donations may also be sent via each group’s website.

The pricing structure is as follows:
$5 for cards
$10 flats/baseballs
$20 everything else
Inscriptions are free (please send an additional donation for a “stat” ball/bat)

PLEASE INCLUDE A SASE WITH YOUR ITEM(S). PLEASE TAG YOUR ITEM(S) WITH A POST-IT NOTE THAT INCLUDES THE NAME LISTED ON THE SASE AND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. If you want any inscriptions (The Mayor, Reds HOF 2012, ’99,’01,’04 All Star, etc.), please include that information on the tag as well.

The signing is Thursday, January 3, 2013. I need all items by Wednesday, January 2.

Send items to:
Kevin Main
Re: Casey Signing
300 Columbia Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15229

If you have any questions, please PM me on here or email me at mrmain18@gmail.com.

Sean Casey and Joe Nuxhall were very accommodating signers for us throughout their careers. This signing is a great way to say thank you to Sean, as well as to honor the legacy of the Ol’ Lefthander, and to help some kids at the same time.

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
I am in, will see what I have and PM you.

mrmain18

Founding Member
Credits
I have a couple fliers in case anyone would be so kind as to help spread the word. There is a Reds version and a Pirates version. I will get them up on Photobucket as soon as I can get the site to cooperate.

Reds:
Flickr link: CaseySigningAd-CIN | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Twitter link: Twitter / mrmain18: I'm holding an autograph signing ...

CaseySigningAd-CIN by mrmain18, on Flickr

Pirates:
Flickr link: CaseySigningAd-PITT | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Twitter link: Twitter / mrmain18: I'm holding an autograph signing ...

CaseySigningAd-PITT by mrmain18, on Flickr

mrmain18

Founding Member
Credits
I also will be placing two photo orders for this signing, one before the Adorama sale ends on Thursday and another one closer to the signing. I can send a contact sheet if anyone wants to see what I have available.

icee82

Premier Member
Credits
I set up a TM and I am in for one and maybe more. I need to look around to see everything that I have on him!

mrmain18

Founding Member
Credits
Could you send me a link to the photos you'll have available?

I have a PDF contact sheet which I can email. Either post your email or send it to me in a PM (or email me at the address listed in the flier), and I will forward it. Fortunately, the attachment is iPhone friendly.