signings in philly area for phils/flyers/eagles/sixers

slitz

Premier Member
Credits
cant believe people are complaining about this. this was a huge undertaking and it went as smoothly as it could have IMO. there will always be people who get left out I guess, but it was clear from the start they were capping at 500. if people thought they could waltz in at 3 or 4 pm and get a ticket, well thats just poor planning on their part. and dont give me "well 97.5 was saying...". all of us here have been to signings. we all know the landscape of the hobby.

FlaccoFanatic5

Premier Member
Credits
Call it poor planning, but most people 18 years or younger I know of don't even get out of school until 3. Not really complaining, just surprised that it sold out that quickly. Knowing so Flyers fans with LeClair autographs, I didn't think it would sell out so quickly....didn't think Lindros alone would command that much attention.

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
I appreciate all of the feedback good and disappointment. My function in this event with my brother and staff was to make sure the first 500 people who showed up got a ticket and then got an autograph from the pair.
Everywhere we posted we said get there early and everyone I spoke with or my brother or father said get there by 2 to play it safe. I wish lindros and leclair could have stayed for 5-6 hours and we could have raided more money. The thing is they already gave tons of their time. Raising the price was suggested to $35 or $45 for the pair. They wanted people to have an opportunity no matter their financial status. We are glad to have helped and in turn make it run smoothly.

celtsrool17

Lifetime Member
Credits
TONIGHT - Donate a toy and get autograph from 70s 76ers World B. Free
12/21/11
S 4:00
E 6:30 The Shops at Liberty Place
Philadelphia, PA

Anyone going to this PLEASE ask him how to get an autograph from Gerald henderson, his old announcing partner. I badly need him on a team signed item. Thank you!

IPBlanket

Premier Member
Credits
Lindros said on the radio that he hasnt been in Philly since 2003, thus the demand for the autograph

vince05

Founding Member
Website
phillygraphsttm.blogspot.com
Credits
TONIGHT - Donate a toy and get autograph from 70s 76ers World B. Free
12/21/11
S 4:00
E 6:30 The Shops at Liberty Place
Philadelphia, PA

Anyone going to this PLEASE ask him how to get an autograph from Gerald henderson, his old announcing partner. I badly need him on a team signed item. Thank you!

I'm sure World B Free knows Gerald Henderson's signing habits

celtsrool17

Lifetime Member
Credits
I'm sure World B Free knows Gerald Henderson's signing habits

Would he know his signing habits? I'm sure he wouldn't
Would he know if he was still with the team in some capacity? Yes
Thanks for your interest