St Louis Cards ST Season ticket holder event

kgitch

Lifetime Member
Credits
If you go straight to big mac when you get inside you will not get pujols but you would probably make it through the third line. Normally guys such as (rasmus,wainwright,molina, etc) Its pretty much set up Albert with minor leaguers. second line is coaches with a few players. Than everyone else in the last line.

Thanks for the info Dan. So the odds of getting Pujols, Big Mac and Holliday or even 2 of the 3 are slim to none? Just trying to decide if it's worth the trip, if all I end up with is a McGwire for someone else and a bunch of other random guys.

DanBucs09

Banned
Credits
Well last year Holliday was moved into mac's line. I'd say you can probably get everyone but pujols.

Big Mac McGwire

Premier Member
Credits
Im goin for pujols then jumpin into mcgwires line. If i just get those 2 i dont care. I will also have ma and pa with me so if i just get 3 pujols' thats fine wit me

KDOG4187

Premier Member
Credits
I live in the area so this may not be viable for everyone but if I recall last year there were several people standing outside before the event selling tickets, if you waited til a bit before the event started I think they were even going for less then the 75 bones I am seeing on the bay, obviously not a definite but if you are in the area you may want to show up and see if you can find someone day of. I also recall people selling the Marlins tickets to the same event for like 20 bucks day of. I know it's the Marlins, but 20 bones for basically the whole team is still a good deal.

graphgoddess

Premier Member
Credits
why the hell doesnt the phils do this? we get one so so name and a bunch of scrubs.