Steve Smith Carolina Panthers WR Private Signing 7/24/2011

lawandorder

Premier Member
Credits
Burt awesome job!!!! Cant wai to see pics!!!
Matt

Can't wait to see pics!

so where are the pics from the signing???

When will you start shipping items back?

He sent me a message saying he's packing everything. Would really like to see pics....

Thanks everyone. Please bear with me as it's been a CRAZY weekend. I've been down in Spartanburg, SC for training camp with the Panthers so I haven't exactly had a lot of time to repackage everything and get it out. If you've included your own return postage/self addressed stamped envelopes your items will be out before Wednesday. If you didn't, I'll have your items out before the end of the week (more than likely late Friday post office drop off).

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

lawandorder

Premier Member
Credits
As you can imagine, with Steve coming back from the CBA voting/negotiations on Tuesday and with Panthers training camp starting up there wasn't a lot of time to do this signing before he left for Training Camp (he headed down to Spartanburg, SC on Thursday). We got the signing accomplished--we had around 50 items total and believe it or not Steve signed these within 10 minutes (if that). Seriously. He signs crazy quick and I could barely keep up with him in regards to tagging all the items for personalization, changing markers, etc. I wasn't able to take that many photos of Steve actually signing--the few I did take, didn't come out that great. I'll post the one that looks good though (I ask you do not share this photo, it will be up a little later today as I figure out the best way to post it).

Here's some pictures of all the items spread out:

All items will be repackaged, mailed out this week. I'll contact you directly if there were any issues in regards to your items or anything like that. It was definitely hectic, fast paced, and a great learning experience.

mcwbc344

Premier Member
Credits
Great Job are you going to tc any this week, Im def. going Thur. Fri.

mwparry123

Premier Member
Credits
Burt great job!!! Just wondering which inscription u were able to get?
Thanks for putting this together!!!! I appreciate yur hard work!
Matt

lawandorder

Premier Member
Credits
Burt great job!!! Just wondering which inscription u were able to get?
Thanks for putting this together!!!! I appreciate yur hard work!
Matt

Matt,

In all honesty, Steve wouldn't sign either one of those inscriptions. I sent you a PM over on SCN about this. Feel free to contact me.

lawandorder

Premier Member
Credits
I have a spare 11x14 SI cover that was signed if anyone's interested, please let me know.