Sun Times Nov Show

82brewers

Lifetime Member
Credits
like eric davis, cecil fielder, tommy lasorda, bruce sutter and john randle so far. anyone have any idea what eric davis usually charges at a show? i see cecil fielder is in detroit next month at $39.

celtsrool17

Lifetime Member
Credits
That is just sad that Bruce Jenner's autograph doesnt sell. In 1976/77 there was no bigger name in sports than him. He WAS the Wheaties box

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
Sure, not a bad list, per se, but just about everyone will be over priced as usual.

ansaraaj

Premier Member
Credits
like eric davis, cecil fielder, tommy lasorda, bruce sutter and john randle so far. anyone have any idea what eric davis usually charges at a show? i see cecil fielder is in detroit next month at $39.

Not sure what he charges at shows like this (has he ever done one?). But he charges $20 at Redsfest in Cincinnati and that $20 goes as a donation to his foundation. He is easily obtainable there, has his own table with a small crowd usually.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
I saw Robin Yount was on the list and then disappeared which disappointed me as he's the one name that stuck out that I needed. I won't rip the initial list because the last two shows had the initial lists ripped pretty good before the final lists looked very different in terms of names/themes

jimjones

Lifetime Member
Credits
i think it would be cool to have old mlb players who are retiring, chipper and thome, as well as have two young superstars like harper and trout. that would be an amazing show