Sun Times Nov Show

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Hearns is 30/40 in December for MAB so hopefully those will be his prices in November. That is a great deal as it is less money than Holmes or Duran charge and he was on Duran's level as a fighter

smokey

Premier Member
Credits
Anyone willing to help out me out with John Randle. He was scheduled for a show in NJ and cancelled. Send me a message adn see if we can work something out.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Jennie Finch added but she cancelled both Chicago and the National this summer so we'll see. Also, Dave Winfield was listed on MAB and disappeared

jimjones

Lifetime Member
Credits
still nearly 2 months away but whats people opinions on this show? im zero excited....yet.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
It's a poor show to me at the moment given that I'd say most people on here aren't into the Olympians as baseball and football drive the hobby most. The baseball guys have mostly been here very recently with Robinson as an exception. The football is surprisingly poor at the moment given that Bo and Ham were just here for the National 13 months ago and Randle is not a big star. It's going to be during football season when the Olympics are a distant memory. I will say this though, the last few shows have turned out much more loaded than the initial lists. Manning and Elway weren't even on the initial last time nor was Deion. I think that trend was true in the spring as well. So it could get much better and I'm not too worried about it yet but they need to do a lot of work on the football guys even excluding the announcers/team officials who can't come