Tebow signing

19Braves77

Charter Member
Credits
There is a dinner coming up with Tebow in Destin Florida next month. Last year a dinner ticket was $50.00. The event sold out within one hour. This year a ticket is $150.00 . Wonder how they will do this year at that price.

grapherazzi

Premier Member
Credits
Is it just me or is it completely hypocritical for an athlete to blast people for selling their autograph and then turn right around and charge an arm and a leg for the same signature? Although I don't personally care for Timmy, I'm not speaking just of him. I understand that his autograph is in very high demand, and I don't blame him for taking the money. But seriously, $160? That's Peyton Manning type money. And Peyton is very fan friendly. I know he has to capitalize while he can because his NFL career will probably not be very long. Wow, sorry, didn't mean to rant...

studdlee10

Lifetime Member
Website
s331.photobucket.com
Credits
I thought it was "un-Christian" to steal...which is what he is doing charging those prices. There will be a lot of disappointed people when he's the backup FB for Jacksonville in 3 years.

I never liked Tebow much, but now I really hope the kid fails.

Laurens

Founding Member
Credits
It is his Tebow's right to do what he wants since it is signature.

When people get an autograph for free and sell it somewhere, they are kind of stealing off that person, like stealing images online to print or copying and pasting text from a Web site that requires you to pay for content.

I don't care either way, but I see where an athlete would be offended his autograph is turned around and signed.

At least now, Tebow has some control of who he is signing for and if people are going to get his autograph to resell it, then those people will pay $160 through this public autograph appearance.

Is it just me or is it completely hypocritical for an athlete to blast people for selling their autograph and then turn right around and charge an arm and a leg for the same signature? Although I don't personally care for Timmy, I'm not speaking just of him. I understand that his autograph is in very high demand, and I don't blame him for taking the money. But seriously, $160? That's Peyton Manning type money. And Peyton is very fan friendly. I know he has to capitalize while he can because his NFL career will probably not be very long. Wow, sorry, didn't mean to rant...

SteelCurtain1974

Premier Member
Credits
that price is totally insane! Im so glad Jbare24 got him for me a couple weeks ago for free.

Grand_slam_cards

Lifetime Member
Credits
LOL.... $160 for Tebow? WOW... I can get like 4 Magic Johnson's for that price. Tebow is awful. He will never be a good QB.