Status
Not open for further replies.

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
SportsGraphing.com is proud to present a private signing with Brewers prospect Michael Brantley.

After a decent amount of emails asking me to approach him, I finally did. Many of you working the various sets know that he just plain doesn't like to sign, if he doesnt sign is 1 per and refuses to sign his new Bowman card.

Now is your chance to get whatever you need signed and not ever have to get shot down, laughed at or just plain abused again. LOL! I have read the stories and this guy is the epitomy of a toughie. Can't wait to see how he is when he's in Milwaukee next season.

Some stats for you: .325 AVG (4th in League), 4 Dingers, 31 RBI's, 19 Steals (2nd) and 17 Strikeouts. The kid has the eye of a hawk and at 21 is tearing up the Southern League.

YOUR Cards/Flats $5 plus SASE

YOUR Baseball $10 plus SASE

OUR Baseball (Sweetspot in blue ink) $25 DLVD

OUR 2008 Bowman $20 DLVD - NOTE: He will never sign this card TTM or In Person as many know because it was released without permission. 2007 was his true Bowman Rookie and Topps didn't "get" that Mike and Michael Brantley are the same person. Proceeds of this card will go to Mike's favorite charity.

Send items to:

Alan Moore
Attn: Brantley Signing
708 Wagner Farm Rd
Millersville MD 21108

The signing will take place in Mid-Late July based around the release of TriStar Series 2 which he will be in.

MikeBrantley.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

AutographMaster

Moderator and Lifetime Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
While I agree that it's ridiculous that a minor leaguer who isn't a top 100 prospect is such a bad signer already, I would rather get him now for $5 than in a couple of years for $50+.

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
Yes I will have 30-40 of the Tristars since I will be breaking 2 cases (24 boxes).

As for the whole Topps/Bowman crap, now you know why I dont collect that garbage. They are B game in my opinion to the Upper Deck's of the world.

sjncomic

Lifetime Member
Credits
wow... since it's done without his permission, this may be referred to as the Brantley Bowman 08... kinda like Wagner T206.

Hot Buttered Dustin

Premier Member
Credits
I wouldn't get all worked up over 5 bucks..

jeez..

I understand "it's the principal of it", and all that blah, blah, blah, but nonetheless, it's only 5 bucks...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.