TRISTAR San Francisco Feb 22-24

plbstew

Founding Member
Credits
I am thinking about going Sunday to get Parker and Williams in the 40 years of topps baseball book. I havnt gotten anything in person for awhile and I am envious of all of you who are scoring serious numbers of autographs left and right. Not thrilled with the prices(Parker is ok at $20 but Williams at $40) especially with Goose at $89.

Milkywai

Lifetime Member
Credits
I'm going Friday. I already got him ttm last year, but I'm going to try and get Tyler Robertson since it's free + maybe take a photo or something if he'll let me.

plbstew

Founding Member
Credits
Its funny how expensive the recent players/stars are. D Sanders being $99 whereas guys who played in the 50's and 60's going for way cheaper. I love getting the no name guy for cheap compared to todays star who has sooooo much money and they charge soooo much for their appearance fee that you cant afford to buy a ticket. Its been a long time since Dick Williams did an appearence in the bay area, and he is getting up there in age. If I didnt need him in my book, I would pass. Got him TTM about a year ago and he added extra stuff. Now that he is HOF like Goose he probably has a fee TTM.

Milkywai

Lifetime Member
Credits
I just came back from this + met Tyler Robertson. Pretty cool guy. I got him to sign a 06 BDP Chrome. It said one per, but I saw him signing multiples for a few people, so that was nice of him.

KenneyG

Premier Member
Credits
I wish I could go. It is way to late for me to mail anything in. Hope whoever goes enjoys this show very much.