Willie Mays MAB Signing

alejandro clemente

Premier Member
Credits
Kind of surprised by everybody's opinions. I live in Long Island almost directly across the street from Steiners Hall of Heroes shop and I regularly drive the hour to the MAB show every month. I haven't done mail order but there is no comparison between their public signings. Virtually every MAB guest allows posed pictures, the guys take their time and are friendly and they get a ton of guests at prices well under Steiner. Not saying Willie isn't expensive but I'd give them the benefit of the doubt that he will use the pen they are saying he will use.

rifon164

Premier Member
Credits
I go to all the mab shows in nj and have for years. the show is run decently, not perfect.. I don't think anyone is questioning the people at the show. the mail order is horrible, I have heard countless stories about wrong pen, wrong spot, I even heard a story of a smeared multi item piece and the person wasn't even offered a refund for the signature that was smeared. so people being unhappy about their mail order items does not surprise me at all.