2009 Phillies Phestival

Buster1776

Premier Member
Credits
Hello friends,

This may only apply to the Greater Philadelphia locals, but I've got 3 phestival tickets for next week. Can anyone tell me what to expect? I do plan on getting up there on the early side to trade in my tickets for desired autograph tables, but from what I hear, it's a pretty big pig-pile. Anyone who has any tips or strategies, I'm all ears. I have one poster that I'd like to get signed by as many players as possible, so that's my goal.

Thanks in advance for your help and insight.

Peace be with you.

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
Only tips I can give you is GET THERE EARLY!! This event is/was crowded even when the Phillies werent good. Now with a World Series behind them and the way they are playing....it will be even more crowded. Lines will be nuts all over the place...even for the "non stars". good luck and have fun.

KenJ

Lifetime Member
Credits
Looks like it starts at 5:45, gates open at 5. How much earlier would you recommend?

I should have gotten my 10 year old his own autograph ticket(s) instead of the kids ticket but was afraid I might lose him :D

Buster1776

Premier Member
Credits
Praying for rain! Hopefully it keeps people away!

KenJ

Lifetime Member
Credits
Hey - can I bring a bat/balls to be signed? We are putting together a collection with individual WS balls and a team bat.

Here's a link to our web page with what we have so far.

KenJ's Card Trading Website - 2008 Phillies-WS Champs

Not pictured yet are the Chad Durbin and Clay Condrey balls and Durbin's signature on the bat.

I have a "spare" Ryan Madson WS ball I'd be willing to trade or sell.