2009 Phillies Phestival

wolfeman

Premier Member
Credits
My wife,10 year old son and I went. Awesome. I spent 100 for tickets. Our numbered booths had madson,Happ,UTLEY,romero,Mayberry(would have been Howard). People gave my son Stairs and Eyre. No show for Myers. Bought a few grab bags and got an Utley autographed hat. As well as Larry Anderson ball and Bill somthing the bullpen coach. Great time and a lot of fun.

graphgoddess

Premier Member
Credits
thats great about the utley hat in the bag. they made the gifts in the bags soo much better this yr. i figured myers wasnt gonna show. the bullpen coach u got is mick billmeyer lol. he is a nice guy if that helps :)
My wife,10 year old son and I went. Awesome. I spent 100 for tickets. Our numbered booths had madson,Happ,UTLEY,romero,Mayberry(would have been Howard). People gave my son Stairs and Eyre. No show for Myers. Bought a few grab bags and got an Utley autographed hat. As well as Larry Anderson ball and Bill somthing the bullpen coach. Great time and a lot of fun.

vince05

Founding Member
Website
phillygraphsttm.blogspot.com
Credits
Bill Dubee!

graphgoddess

Premier Member
Credits
theres rich dubee and mick billmeyer. i dont know which you got.