2010 Braves Caravan Schedule

MidSouth Minors

Founding Member
Credits
I called today and the lady said they didn't know the schedule yet and it would come down to the last minute. She told me to check back on Thursday.

So they're claiming that the players don't know where or when they're going on the caravan until two days before the first stop? Yeah right.

Singinsully02

Premier Member
Credits
I don't know about letting the fans down. When the Cardinals are sending out players such as Nick Stavinoha and Blake Hawksworth on their Caravan......At least it sounds like the Braves will have "actual" players there.

Mike8

Premier Member
Credits
The Cardinals do have Winter Warmup though and the Braves now have nothing comparable.

19Braves77

Charter Member
Credits
This really screwed some people by 1st having some events on week days and then waiting to announce the players. Makes you really think about missing a day of work but its suppose to be like the old times were they forced players like Gary Sheffield and Fred McGriff to smile and sign for an hour.

warjohn

Lifetime Member
Credits
Doesn't make it right but I would guess what they are doing is giving the players the choice of which leg of the caravan they want to go on.

airbagsmacked

Premier Member
Credits
The Cardinals do have Winter Warmup though and the Braves now have nothing comparable.
I agree 100% the Cards have a Winter Warmup and a caravan planned with smaller names.The Braves only have a caravan with zero names so far and three days until the first event.

fishr

Founding Member
Website
www.turkeypotpie.com
Credits
The names have been released. Of course the weekend stops are WEAK!

twinsprtsfan

Premier Member
Credits
I will probably head to the Mariette Publix one Chipper is going to be at and the Macon one for Heyward. Possibly may go to the Stockbridge Publix to see Lee Hyde since I know him personally. I bet the lines will be long for these.

Singinsully02

Premier Member
Credits
Now that is a Caravan. Tommy Hanson, Jason Heyward, Chipper Jones, Tim Hudson, Brian Mccann. Much better than Blake Hawksworth, and Nick Stavinoah. Plus at the Cardinals Warm Up you have to pay for the good guys. This is FREE!