2010 Braves Caravan Schedule

19Braves77

Charter Member
Credits
Emails from the Braves to renew my season tickets. Not happening.....

19Braves77

Charter Member
Credits
Caravan dates are the same for Academy. I just added where they are making the charity stops and promotional stops. Yunel is off the tour and McCann is off the Marietta, GA stop. Paul Assenmacher was added to B-ham and so was Brian Jordan to some stops. 4 hours ago it was a completely different list.

MidSouth Minors

Founding Member
Credits
Does your email say if the Franklin, TN is an autograph stop or not? According to the caravan schedule, it is.

19Braves77

Charter Member
Credits
2:00 p.m.-3:00p.m. Power Lunch and Q & A – Embassy Suites Cool Springs - Nashville

**CST 820 Crescent Centre Drive, Franklin, Tennessee, 37067

No mention of autograph session.

19Braves77

Charter Member
Credits
Season-ticket-holder events and school, hospital, military and Boys & Girls Clubs stops are not open to the public.

They kind need to put that in big writing on the Caravan page.

MidSouth Minors

Founding Member
Credits
They have the following at the head of the caravan page:

At each public visit, the participants will sign free autographs, meet with members of the media and discuss the 2010 Braves season. In addition, fans will have the opportunity to purchase tickets for the 2010 season, including mini-plans that will feature Opening Day.

This is why I'd assume there is a signing session at Franklin, TN but the email info doesn't mention it. If I'm driving three hours for this I want to KNOW that there is a signing session.

Hopefully all of the details will be cleared up soon.

glord1

Premier Member
Credits
Today in Alabama a little disappointing. Drove down from South Atlanta and only two players and a coach were there. Jordan Schafer was a no show which left Medlin (who was great with the fans) and Freddie Freeman. The coach was Chino Cadihia.

MidSouth Minors

Founding Member
Credits
Today in Alabama a little disappointing. Drove down from South Atlanta and only two players and a coach were there. Jordan Schafer was a no show which left Medlin (who was great with the fans) and Freddie Freeman. The coach was Chino Cadihia.

Did they explain why? I would have considered Schafer the main attraction.

JLEQUIRE

Lifetime Member
Credits
I'm looking to attend the next few events thats in marietta and suwanee. What can I expect?