2010 Phillies Phestival

Jwolfer

Lifetime Member
Credits
So I ended up getting a rollins, werth, victorino, lidge, and romero. I barely missed getting a Howard ticket. Got rollins on a gold glove ball and a ss romlb, Victorino on a gold glove ball, Lidge on an 08 ws final pitch 8x10, and Romero on an 08 ws 8x10. I'm pretty upset about the handlers at the Werth booth because I asked for my 08 ws ball to be signed in blue and they didn't tell him so he signed in black. The ball is fs/ft. I got him on an 08 ws 8x10 too so it wasn't too bad. I also waited in the Werth line for an hour so that really sucked. I really didn't like how much the handlers were involved this year. It really slowed down the lines.

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
JACKPOT!!!:
-2 Ryan Howards on 08 WS Baseballs
-1 Chase Utley on a foul ball i caught off him
-1 Chase Utley on a 08 WS baseball
-1 Lidge on a 08 WS baseball
-1 Werth on a home run ball i caught
-1 Werth on a 08 WS baseball
-1 Davey Lopes on a 08 WS baseball
-Contreras/Baez ROMLB
-Polanco ROMLB signed in blue sharpie
-1 Carlos Ruiz signed game used bat
-Various signed player/coach cards

Amazing day! Then I went to Chickie's and Petes to watch the Flyers game and partied on Broad street for a bit. The best part of my day was when I chatted with Contreras and Baez for about 10 minutes about Cuba. I met a guy in Cuba who was in military service with Baez. Danys remembered him and everything. And I talked with Jose about meeting some of his former teammates and how he is still a legend down there. They were both really happy to hear about that stuff.

tommyd2107

Premier Member
Credits
Today at the Phestival
1/1 Ryan Howard SS ROMLB
1/1 Jayson Werth 08 WS ROMLB with 08 World Series Champs inscription
1/1 Ryan Madson 08 ws ball
2/2 JC Romero 08 ws ball, and team ball
1/1 Kyle Kendrick team ball
1/1 Ben Francisco team ball
1/1 Milt Thompson photo card

What a long day.
Almost got Utley and Rollins for cash donation at the end, but got cut off by 3 people in each line.
The Werth line was insane, easily the longest line of the night IMO

jake533

Premier Member
Credits
What a crazy day. Got there 6:30am (8th one there), but didn't beat the guys who were there at 9pm Sunday night!

Ryan Howard: 08 WS Ball & Hat
Jayson Werth: 08 WS Hat
Lidge/Ruiz: 08 WS Hat (both on hat)
Ruiz: 8x10 Photofile (gave donation for Ruiz)
Palanco: (2) 8x10 Photofiles
Blanton: 08 WS ball & (2) WS 8x10 Photofile
Rollins: 08 WS hat
Dobbs: 08 WS ball
JC Romero: 08 WS ball

BONUS Ibanez: 8x10 Photofile (someone came up to me & asked me if I wanted his ticket at 7:45, my son ran & got that one. My son also was in the Cole Hamels Photo booth. While I am in line for Ruiz my wife calls me & tells me Hamels is signing. I jumped out of the Ruiz line gave her a 08 WS hat to get signed & got it.

Never thought I would get what I got, but with the help of some friends there & a pair of binoculars it all worked out.

Last edited:

DHornung

Premier Member
Credits
Not bad results for my first phestival. My main goal was trying to knock out a big chunk of my 2008 ws flag. I was next in line for a donation for moyer but the a**hole handler cut the line off.

2008 ws flag:
Utley
Werth
Durbin
Ruiz
Blanton
Romero
Dubee
Thompson

Werth romlb ss
Polanco romlb ss

muwolverine22

Founding Member
Credits
well im glad to see everybody had such a good time... i tried to do everything to get myself in shape to go but i could barely even walk around, and when i did i felt like i was going to pass out =( I was in the friggen bathroom all day, and couldn't sleep because i had s much chest pain. I nearly ended up in the emergency room. Oh well i had a werth,rollins, and utley jersey to get signed along with photos, and 09 all star balls but i guess i will have to wait until another time. There was money well spent lol.