2010 Phillies Phestival

tommyd2107

Premier Member
Credits
I think I have another Werth WS ball in blue and Durbin in blue , Ill take a look around and get back to you.

Last edited:

KenJ

Lifetime Member
Credits
I have to have the worst luck......got there early, about 10th in line #3 and the only "star" was Victorino who I already arranged my Victorino stuff through Atlabraves private signing. But with my 11 year old, no help and running around together we managed:

Victorino: WS Bat
Moyer: WS Bat and Program insert for his 250th win from last year
Perlazzo: Team ball and 4x6 team set card
Happ: 2008 UD WS Card
Lopes: WS Bat
Blanton: WS Bat and WS Ball
Dubee: 4x6 Team set card
Baez/Contreras: 4x6 Team set cards
Herndon: 4x6 Team set card
Madson: 2008 UD WS card
Kendrick/Francisco: 4x6 Team set cards
Polanco/MacKinnon: 4x6 Team set cards
Durbin/Gload: 4x6 Team set cards
Matthews/Wheeler/McCarthy: 2008 WS Ball (just need Dan Baker to complete)
Anderson/Wheeler: 4x6 Team set broadcaster card

And my son had his first cheese steak from Tony Luke's on Oregon Ave on the way home.

So we managed 4/6 graphs from current Phillies we needed on the WS bat, 1/4 WS balls and a couple WS cards. Got a bunch of those 4x6 cards from the team set to add to the Werth we got at a game so all-in-all a good day.

Biggest lesson learned - put my kid in a different line for better exchange opportunities.

tommyd2107

Premier Member
Credits
I do have a an extra werth I could possibly trade or sell.

FlaccoFanatic5

Premier Member
Credits
1/1 Ryan Howard 08 WS ball
3/3 Jayson Werth 16x20, authentic jersey, 08 team photo
1/1 Greg Dobbs 08 team photo
1/1 Nelson Figuroa team 8x10
1/1 Placido Polanco SP sharpie OMLB
1/1 Brad Lidge 16x20
1/1 Joe Blanton 08 team photo
1/1 Davey Lopes 08 team photo
1/1 JA Happ SS OMLB
1/1 Rich Dubee 08 team photo
1/1 Ryan Madson 08 team photo
1/1 Jose Contreras SS OMLB
1/1 David Herndon team 8x10
1/1 Chad Durbin 8x10
1/1 Ross Gload team 8x10
1/1 Danys Baez 8x10

A few things to point out:

Coolest guy of the day: Nelson Figuroa or Ryan Howard. Also heard Lidge was really cool.
Best sig of the day: Nelson Figuroa or Jose Contreras
Worst sig: Ryan Madson, as always
Longest line: Jayson Werth
Shortest line: Greg Dobbs/Nelson Figuroa

Polonco went to pose for a picture with a fan, and she ended up knocking his coffee over. He was more concerned with that and didn't hear me or really acknowledge me when I tried to get him to SS in pen (he signed the SP in the blue sharpie he was holding previously).

Told Werth "please resign with us" and he said he was working on it.

KSweetman

Premier Member
Credits
This year was my first Phillies Phestival, but with some advice from one of the guys at the firehouse, I was able to come out VERY successful. My girlfriend got the ole #1 ticket (Utley) and I got Contreras/Baez. Her brother got Ibanez/Bastardo. Her brother was in the JRoll line, while my gf and I stood in the Werth/Howard line. Of course, the last howard ticket got scooped up 5-6 before me, so I had to run to the Victorino line, which was sold out 2-3 people before me! lol So I got another Ibanez/Bastardo, and my gf got Werth. The Werth line was RIDICULOUS! By the end of the night, My gf and I collected 13 graphs!

1-Jayson Werth ROMLB
1-Raul Ibanez-ROMLB
1-Antonio Bastardo ROMLB
1-Chase Utley ROMLB
1-Ryan Madson ROMLB
1-David Herndon ROMLB
1-Placido Polanco ROMLB
1-Carlos Ruiz ROMLB
1-Wilson Valdez ROMLB
1-Chad Durbin ROMLB
1-Ross Gload ROMLB
1-Jose Contreras ROMLB
1-Danys Baez ROMLB

Coolest sig: Raul Ibanez
Worst sig: Ross Gload- Guy was a straight up tool bag.
Best Moment: 13 graphs for $80!! Can't beat it...
Worst Moment: My gf brother is in line for JRoll. He gets to the table and hands JRoll the WBC USA jersey to sign. JRoll starts conversing with him about how he's never signed one of these before, and was excited to. My gf brother took a ROMLB (for me)with him incase JRoll was cool signing two items. JRoll asks him, "Hey you want me to sign the ball, too?" My gf brother says, "Sure, if you don't mind.." Then the lady who was working the table chimes in, " Excuse me, there's a long line. One item per person!" Jroll looks at her, looks at my gf brother, and says "Sorry man." That lady is definitely off my Christmas card list!

I also have a Victorino and Halladay bobblehead for sale. Best offer. PM me

graphgoddess

Premier Member
Credits
i Think i did well. i got howard, werth, polanco, moyer, blanton, romero, baez, contreras and a few others. i think werths line was the worst and after someone handed him 17 items, they went to 1 per and i had to get back in line. uggh! howard was good. he did anything you brought him. polanco did the nice sig which i was happy about. i went to blanton just to see him bc he is my fave, didnt really need anything lol. gload is a douche so i dont even bother with him. castro and schneiders line was pretty short as well. they sat and talked to jayson the whole time. i dont think ppl knew figgy and dobbs were even upstairs. i bought a few grab bags at the end and got a halladay bobble, phanatic bobble signed, werth signed ball, romero signed ball, botallico signed ball and game used jroll ball. i was very happy with that lol.

Last edited: